<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: Justinsroy/BestBowJobsNA

Game experience: Used this league to try new things and go for challenges (first time playing POE started just after Xmas). Now that I have some of the core mechanics/progression ladders down I plan on maybe going for 40/40 next league (got to 36/40 after testing 2-3 chars to 70 before finding playstyles I enjoy).
Now I'm just planning out my league starter(s) and researching builds while playing more casually until next seasons.

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people to play with, mapping, masters, in-game trading and chatting to break up some of the grinding. So far i've played 90% solo and did PUG's randomly.

Any additional information: Big nerd, usually play a good amount of time during the week when I can, student and working professional so there are times when i'll be traveling/studying at random intervals.
Last edited by justinsroy on Feb 8, 2017, 2:32:10 PM
bump
IGN:sagi1984
Game experience:i play (:
Reason for wanting to join: is nice to have company
Any additional information:on discord: the budha
bump. 2.6 Hype Train
IGN:Jord_EA
Game experience:Played proph and ess league, got to 80+ on both.
Reason for wanting to join:Chill and general chat
Any additional information: ask and I'll specify.
bump
IGN:Xephlopod
Game experience: Played since beta, but never really made much progress due to never finding a guild or team to participate in.
Reason for wanting to join: Always looking for people to play with, both to learn the game better and/or just for group play.
bump
IGN: Rumthorp
Game experience: Played since closed beta
Reason for wanting to join: The guild I'm in currently is pretty dead. I'm looking for a more active community
Any additional information: n/a
IGN: Rumthorp
Stream Channel: www.twitch.tv/rumthorp
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rumthorp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info