<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
bump
bump
IGN: Hergy_COC
Game experience: Started in tempest, my most serious league was perandus going 36/40 challenges, Essence I spend most time trying to accumulate currency seriously for the first time, and this league am going for currency and 36/40
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for some people to play the game with and to help with my goals of the league.
IGN: VaalSparkCharacter
Game experience: First League, so I'm quite new at the game but I'm willing to learn.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people to chat and play with, and also answer some questions I might have.
Any additional information: Usually play about 2 hours a day on week days, and about 4 on weekends when I have nothing to do.
IGN:FlyZi
Age31
Game experience: im well experience been playing for about 1 year and a half
Reason for wanting to join:Looking for people to chat and party with.
Any additional information:i also play LoL
bump
bump
IGN: derntootin
Game experience: been playing PoE since torment. I have 36/40 for both talisman and breach. 12/36 for Perandus.
Reason for wanting to join: mapping and leveling is funner with people to play with.
Any additional information: I'm on most weekdays or weekends. It would be great to have people to map or run challenges with. I only play temp leagues.
Last edited by SpoopyGhost on Feb 3, 2017, 9:39:35 PM
IGN: AmarantBeesKnees
Game experience: Started playing in Talisman but been going strong since! 2x lvl 91 in Breach.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for leveling/mapping buddies.
Any additional information: Shameless Raider addict. Probably going to be playing 10+ hours a day on the first week of 2.6. Done with Breach at the moment because I got midterms coming up though. I like to play tons of different builds, most of them stupid. My best lvl 70 run (twink gear) is 5:11:39, but I've ripped every Shaper set I've tried C:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info