<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN:Vicecurza
Game experience:first league playing have logged over 600hrs
Reason for wanting to join:want an active group of ppl to enjoy the game with
Any additional information/comments:i have played many arpgs for over a decade so i have xp in the genre, hope to hear from you all
IGN: @DrDPS
Game experience: 10 000h+
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people that still have hope and fun in this game
Any additional information/comments: I play leagues when I get bored or hit 38 I'm back to std, I like to play aura bots, mf-s, glass cannons, and op builds.
My zone is EU I like to party and discord.
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/42jjzb][img]https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/42jjzb-6.png[/img][/url]
IGN:AgSmashing
Game experience: A few level 90 chars. Returning player 700 hours played time. Old WoW raider.
Reason for wanting to join: Sick of solo play.
Any additional information/comments: just looking to group up and blast maps with others and have a few laughs.
IGN:Sajdus
Game experience: On PC 1 week ( 25 atm "_") , on konsole 4 years a lot diffrent builds 90+ :)
Reason for wanting to join: Just looking for guild .
Any additional information/comments: Play in group is more fun , and good to train a language ( as i see u are english guild ) .
IGN: Blainl
Game experience: 9+Years experience in PoE
Reason for wanting to join: Hanging out with people in Discord.
Any additional information/comments: Nope
IGN: Grainger
Game experience: Experienced
Reason for wanting to join: Changing guilds. Guild mates stopped playing.
Any additional information/comments: Returning after a couple years of not playing. Use to grind several characters.
bump
IGN: MOWONFIRE

Game experience: Started playing just before FS league finished. This is my first proper league that I’m playing from launch.

Reason for wanting to join: Would like to play maps and end game stuff with other people, chill out and chat as well as learn from others. Especially interested in crafting.

Any additional information/comments: mature guy who is eager to help out a community were needed and get involved in events. I’ve been in league setups for other games in the past as admin and setting up events, enjoy community feel without drama.
bump
IGN: Yiddo

Game experience: not a lot. Just started and hit level 20. Currently playing necro.

Reason for joining: I'm looking for some chilled like minded gamers to play this with. I'm used to co-op games like destiny and wow so happy to work as a team. Just feel slightly lost at times with this game though. Its very daunting haha

Additional: currently playing on EU ps5. As I'm brand new I'm playing standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info