<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: xqiun
Game experience: 1500 hours
Reason for wanting to join: Just want some people to talk with, and get some help from. Played to much for my self.
Any additional information/comments:
Wanna join a guild with nice peoples.
Hatchetwiz and Icelichbum

I am 44 years young.

Experience: I played on PS5/PS4 for 2 years give or take. Just recently moved to PC. Running Spider build on Hatchetwiz and Toxic rain on icelichbum. Hatchetwiz is 93 Icelichbum is 88. Trying to decide which to push to 100 first. Rangers are my favorite but I want endgame builds. Toxic rain is looking good so far.

My reason for joining is having a player base to help with questions, mapping, builds. To also provide help and knowledge that I have about the game.

My additional information: I travel for work (people say that but I literally travel 80% of the time all over the U.S. and other countries and for extended periods of time) My first ever PoE build was a deadeye ice shot on PS4/PS5, I got her to roughly 300k dps but still couldn't kill endgame. I switched to tornado shot and it was better at clearing maps but less effective against bosses. I tried several builds until I literally exhausted my currency and started buying currency online. I have tried probably 15 ranger builds with little or reverse gains from my original Ice shot build. I finally found a spider build for witch and it got me into the end game but is very limited (if your spiders despawn its pretty much impossible to get them back up mid boss fight) I am back on a ranger now with toxic rain which is working well. Level 88 with roughly 250k dps, 90% evasion, 90% spell supression, maxed resist etc.
IGN: RerollOfThunder
Game experience: 3rd leauge
Reason for wanting to join: Game gets a bit stale playing alone. looking to learn more. I'm nowhere near the best but I'm making progress.
Any additional information/comments: Looking to help, make friends, and learn with the guild.
IGN: Tolocamp

Game Experience : One Character at lvl 53.

Reason : Trying to make the best of my experience with this new game. I am convinced a guild is very likely also part of that. It still is not fully clear that i will stay and keep playing PoE.

Additiona Info : I have been playing Games regularly for 30 years now, but somehow never had the will to pick up PoE since it came out. Well that changed now, but unfortunately none of my friends that asked me to start playing years ago are still active now.
I was never really interested in playing competetively or even in PvP at all. I enjoy playing games to relax and for leisure. The intricate crafting possibilites of PoE now got me finally hooked and will probably be the main reason for me to stay.
IGN: champ3n
Game experience: in the area of 10k hours between steam client and stand alone. (or at least that is the number I am willing to admit)

Reason for wanting to join: For the social aspect of either playing together or just chatting about everything.

Matured and laid back, online way too much ( I blame the weather).
Just here to farm flasks, whetstones and armourer's scraps like the rest of you.
IGN: Judasmonk
Game experience: 10+ years
Reason for wanting to join: Even though I have been playing for a while I have been doing it solo. Having groups/communities really bring about a different much more fun experience.
Any additional information/comments: Darth Vader wanted to have his cake & eat it too.
IGN:UnrighteousChunt

Game experience:600h - I've done all ubers, T16 fractured beyond nemesis x5 deli maps with a self-curse build, farmed a HH, crafted pretty decent gear and just like experimenting in the game. I even have my own filters...

Reason for wanting to join: I would love to join social and likeminded people who can help me actively learn and enjoy the game more. I feel as if PoE is a group-friendly game, and finding a group/guild like that would really make the entire journey more enjoyable.

I don't enjoy loot goblins.
Last edited by tocdomes on Sep 27, 2022, 11:15:35 PM
bump
IGN: jebanawitchka
Game experience: about 1000hrs but still feeling noob :)
Reason for wanting to join: looking for big guilds so I can play with experienced players
IGN: Keoraii
Game experience: 400ish hours, quite new this is my first league but have 32/40 challenges completed already
Reason for wanting to join: I want to play in a group with like-minded players

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info