<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN:ElectricSquirrel
Game experience:Started playing in 2014 then took a break in 2017 and now I'm back.
Reason for wanting to join:I just want some chill people to play POE with.
Any additional information/comments :I usually play at night MDT.
Last edited by Wigzac on Jun 10, 2020, 8:37:37 PM
bump
IGN: ToxicTrapMe

Game experience: Been playing every league since incursion.

Reason for wanting to join: I just want to be a part of a comunnity and maybe help people some new players.

Any additional information/comments: I play every league for at least 1.5 to 2 months.
IGN: HelenKellerBlowDarts
Game experience: Started playing in Blight league. Prior league to Delerium I achieved 38/40 and now 40/40 in Delerium.

Reason for wanting to join:

Have been on the hunt for an active community to achieve like minded goals together in the world of Path of Exile. I am active daily and have Discord.

Any additional information/comments :

Thanks for your time.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
IGN:LeagueOfMemes
Game experience:1.5 years
Reason for wanting to join:Looking for a group to league start with.
Any additional information/comments : Will be going hard in the first 2 weeks so looking for players with a similar attitude. Plan to play around 35-40 hours/week.
IGN:stickemstickemgood
Game experience: Been playing just before blight league
Reason for wanting to join: I've been trying to learn this game solo think being in a guild will be a lot easier to find answers to certain things. Also just looking for a guild to shoot the shit with while playing
Any additional information/comments : I'm pretty addicted to this game so I'm on a lot of the time also working from home allows me to be on more as well.
IGN: ChrisLatte
Game Experience: Act 4
Reason for wanting to join: Help with quests

IGN: Yelgis

Game experience: Started playing in beta and for a few leagues after that past release. Took a multi year break until part way through Metamorph. Played the entire Delirium league but only did 36/40 and made it to 96 with my third character (Archmage Stormbrand Scion, I league started as ED/C Trickster). mostly completed Atlas, killed A8 Sirius a few times. Plenty of T20 Simulacrums and several 100% t16's. Probably the first league I made more than a few Ex of currency (was sitting at 22 raw ex and about 2k Chaos end of league, but total I probably had 40-60 Ex with gear and stuff laying around in stash)

Reason for wanting to join: The guild I was in for Delirium was just ran by some players from other games I used to play and they would play a few weeks then stop. Looking for a group of players to share things worth sharing early league like trials, maps, and dailies as I don't care to troll the chat channels in game for that and to benefit from the same to make early league smoother. Took me a bit to ramp up last league because I was pretty much 100% solo, so I am looking for a change of pace this league.

Any additional information/comments: Looking for a group that plays more consistently through entire leagues and preferably later as I am Mountain and usually can only play between 8 pm and 12 pm Mountain.
Last edited by Yelgis on Jun 18, 2020, 3:06:36 PM
IGN: IceColdPorkSoda
Game experience: Played first half of incursion then stopped. Played last half of metamorph and got hooked. Played all of Delirium trade league. Did most content (Sirus A8, shaper, Elder, Simulacrums) with ED/C Trickster
Reason for wanting to join: I want to enjoy the benefits of group play (loot, exp, sharing gear and knowledge, etc). Delirium was a lot of fun and I want to build on that. None of my IRL friends play consistently or care very much about improving at POE.
Any additional information/comments : I play most evenings from 9PM-11PM PST. I will be taking Friday off for league start and my goal is to reach maps by the end of the first day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info