<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

HI there, I am interested to join!
Let me introduce myself

IGN:Amicitare
Game experience: play a ton actually min maxing my ahns might cyclone slayer

Reason for wanting to join: PLaying Games, meta crafting is fun alone, moreso in a group!

Any additional information/comments : I like this game alot and I actually
want to meet people with the same passion/attitude!
I am hailing from the mean streets of Halle in Germany( so London/Amsterdam Server) !

best regards

bump
bump
IGN:frostyvial
Game experience: fairly new player started way back when act 6 was end game, just recently started playing again in delirium
Reason for wanting to join: looking for more social community to join in on and friendly players to game with
Any additional information/comments : as I said I am still new ish just getting into red maps and loving my frost blades :)
IGN: Fiery_Balls
Game experience: Played since closed beta off and on the first few years
Reason for wanting to join: Want more people to play with and share things as well as dailies. More motivation to push 36 challenges and even level 100 as i get bored being solo all the time with my friends quitting on me a few weeks into a league every time.

Any additional information/comments : I'm an open book feel free to ask.
IGN:IDKreally
Game experience: played a lot back in the day want to get in to play again!
Reason for wanting to join: ive been looking for a guild because overall i like team playing and want to learn from people about the new leagues and help other people as much as i can!
Any additional information/comments : a have things to learn about new leagues but im a quick learner
IGN: CIPjaeil
Game experience: Since March 2014 (2600+ hours)
Reason for wanting to join: Just looking to have fun and make friends!
Any additional information/comments : Location: California
Last edited by n41tsirhc on Apr 15, 2020, 10:18:15 PM
bump
IGN:CreamyFlir
Game experience:Non existent. Brand spanking new and just starting out with a forum post or two to help me out.
Reason for wanting to join: PoE is an intimidating game and playing with other people would make it feel a bit easier I think.
Any additional information/comments : I'm new. Can't offer much in terms of knowledge or experience. But I am willing to learn and I'm generally easy to talk to. :)
~
Leaf
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info