7L Blade Flurry - Ashrend, Gull & Flow Untethered - No Unrealistic Buffs/Abyssus -3mil DMG vs Shaper

Cool build, fellow reaver, nice selection of videos good quality overall.
view-thread/1694128 Explosive Arrow 2.4 Pathfinder STD League
view-thread/1765907 CI Claw Reave Assassin 2.4 Endgame STD League
GMT +2
"
very nice!

"

Thank you guys! :D

p.s. A lot of things going on lately, especially Blade Fury skill! Doing vigorous testing with it now and see if it can replace Reave or not.
"
"
very nice!

"

Thank you guys! :D

p.s. A lot of things going on lately, especially Blade Fury skill! Doing vigorous testing with it now and see if it can replace Reave or not.

Same here already made my mind up goodbye beloved reave its time to move onto greater things lol!
view-thread/1694128 Explosive Arrow 2.4 Pathfinder STD League
view-thread/1765907 CI Claw Reave Assassin 2.4 Endgame STD League
GMT +2
OP thread is updated. Feel free to check it out. Nothing much change from Reave build besides taking out Multistrike gem and replacing it with Faster Attack. Build also has an addition of Ancestral totem for DPS boost. Defense is still top notch and stable for end game contents.

Check out one of latest video highlights:
Life Based Blade Fury Slayer, T16 Minotaur Map, Deadly Mino-Punch
https://youtu.be/u8DS6W9hwNo

My Youtube Channel

Thank you for watching!
Last edited by Aalhamas on Nov 26, 2016, 1:39:45 AM
thank you for this build, I am really enjoying it!
.. except he will probably have to do without the Atziri gloves ever..
your gear is amazing
"
Ooma wrote:
thank you for this build, I am really enjoying it!
.. except he will probably have to do without the Atziri gloves ever..
your gear is amazing

Hi Ooma, thanks for your feedback!

I don't take Vaal Pact but Atziri's Acuity because Vaal Pact doesn't allow my build to synergy amongst the ascendancy nodes. With Vaal Pact, I can't get the benefit of "20% of Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life" and consequently unable to immune to stun and bleeding. Below are the two nodes that are only viable with Atziri's Acuity instant leech but not Vaal Pact.
Vaal Pact nullifies the "regen" from the overkill leech.

Last edited by Aalhamas on Nov 28, 2016, 6:26:52 AM
... I see that I have not expressed myself correctly..
I would love to have the Acuity gloves but they are unaffordable, I do not deal much in trade,
I may have to change.
I respecced my Duelist, he is 86 now and already super strong, I am wondering though, have u tried the Bino Knife? I just love it!
Also the 3 nodes on the right above Acrobatics, seems a waste or is it to accomodate a Jewel?
back to leveling now, he is ready for the uberlab, I think.
"
Ooma wrote:
... I see that I have not expressed myself correctly..
I would love to have the Acuity gloves but they are unaffordable, I do not deal much in trade,
I may have to change.
I respecced my Duelist, he is 86 now and already super strong, I am wondering though, have u tried the Bino Knife? I just love it!
Also the 3 nodes on the right above Acrobatics, seems a waste or is it to accomodate a Jewel?
back to leveling now, he is ready for the uberlab, I think.

Ah! This strikes me. I shouldn't take the nodes "projectiles" leading to a jewel slot in the skill tree. It's not worth it. I have updated my skill tree to reflect the changes.

I used Bino Knife for leveling until I get the best in slot weapon. It's simple the best dagger for early leveling until 80+. Though, it's damage is lacking in high tier maps, for example T13 and above.
OP thread is updated!

Check out one of latest video highlights:
2.5 Life Blade Flurry T16 Phoenix (Can you survive the AOE, Phoenix?!)
https://youtu.be/nx7tzF6rHw0

My Youtube Channel

Thank you for watching!
Skill Tree Updated.
Bandits Updated.
Gears Updated.

(Updated 12/02/17)
Last edited by Aalhamas on Feb 12, 2017, 10:59:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info