7L Blade Flurry - Ashrend, Gull & Flow Untethered - No Unrealistic Buffs/Abyssus -3mil DMG vs Shaper

"
Etherfire wrote:
Oh yeah, voidheart is definitely that amazing. I tried it out in prophecy. Just by how it feels, voidheart gives damage equivalent to abyssus. I should mention that i was using the assassin poison/bleed nodes. But even without that it's pretty OP. Remember, the warchief totem also applies bleed and poison stacks along with your attacks, so your DoT damage is pretty crazy.

And that's another thing I want to mention. Keep a 4l for ancestral warchief. You'll nearly double your single target dps. Not joking.

I'm pretty sure that using a 350pdps dagger with voidheart would give the same dps as your char. Just remember to get a legacy one.

Still haven't find the chance to use VoidHeart due to resistance issue lol

==================================================================================

New gameplay footages, Finally Achieved 700k DMG with Reave.
First feat doing the killing of Piety and Vaal Oversoul in 2 seconds!

2.4.0 Atlas Reave T14 Shrine Map, Piety Die in 2 Seconds!
https://youtu.be/jjmCOoRWdGk

2.4.0 Atlas Reave T14 Maze Map, Oversoul Die in 2 Seconds!
https://youtu.be/F31VrqhIPPs

Spoiler
"
Etherfire wrote:
Oh yeah, voidheart is definitely that amazing. I tried it out in prophecy. Just by how it feels, voidheart gives damage equivalent to abyssus. I should mention that i was using the assassin poison/bleed nodes. But even without that it's pretty OP. Remember, the warchief totem also applies bleed and poison stacks along with your attacks, so your DoT damage is pretty crazy.

And that's another thing I want to mention. Keep a 4l for ancestral warchief. You'll nearly double your single target dps. Not joking.

I'm pretty sure that using a 350pdps dagger with voidheart would give the same dps as your char. Just remember to get a legacy one.

Etherfire, I have tried using Voidheart of the legacy version. It seems I really need to take some skill nodes to properly utilize this ring. At the moment, without any skill nodes of DoT, the ring didn't give any significant impact on any bosses.
bandit bro ? pls
Nice build man! I personally prefer a shield to max resists, then I can use acuity, and HH or maybe atziri's steps if I feel like it... but dual wield has more offensive benefits i guess :)

How did you achieve 700k without abyssus btw? Thats crazy even with the etcher and amu! :D
"
Chakitori88 wrote:
bandit bro ? pls

Below are an obsolete Bandit Choice. Refer to main page for the updated version. 13th Feb 2017.

Normal -Kill All (I believe this really subjective. Personally I think an extra skill point allows me to reach certain skill nodes by sacrificing defensive passives that can be "easily" covered with gears)

Cruel -Aid Bandit Lord Oak (My build focus heavily in "Hit Once, Hit Hard")

Merciless -My build doesn't utilize any charges (Can't keep up frenzy charges in uber boss fights like T16 ones, power charges are pointless since my build has capped at 95% crit chance and endurance charge is not in my build spec.)
Last edited by Aalhamas on Feb 12, 2017, 6:55:29 PM
"
Bearbarion wrote:
Nice build man! I personally prefer a shield to max resists, then I can use acuity, and HH or maybe atziri's steps if I feel like it... but dual wield has more offensive benefits i guess :)

How did you achieve 700k without abyssus btw? Thats crazy even with the etcher and amu! :D

Yo thanks!
I reached more than 700k DMG mainly because of these items below

+ Activated Vaal Haste buff.

With Abyssus, I can reach 900k+ but pretty much invalid in maps. One shot myself against one reflect mob is very real LOL
Last edited by Aalhamas on Sep 19, 2016, 11:51:47 PM
you can clean all boss uber atziri/lab minautore / shapper?
and what jewel i can use?
"
Chakitori88 wrote:
you can clean all boss uber atziri/lab minautore / shapper?

Hi there!
I have cleared Uber Atziri a lot of times and will consider recording it once I got the Mortal Fragments. Have done a dozen times of T16 Phoenix and T16 Chimera by solo but T16 Minotaur and Hydra haven't got the chance to solo them yet. The map drop RNG in my mappings just won't let me get their map.

I failed at Shaper with a 2-Men party, entirely confused with the mechanics and I don't think I will retry anytime soon since I'm not a fan of spending so much in the early spike of the T16 Fragments' price.
Last edited by Aalhamas on Sep 20, 2016, 9:53:56 AM
"
Chakitori88 wrote:
and what jewel i can use?

There is one thing that you always aim for in Jewel, that is Maximum Life %.
The other mods can be either Critical Chance, Crit Multi, Physical Damage, or any damage mods.
If you are closed to a crit cap or even around 80% already, it's alright to find other mods for a jewel besides Crit Chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info