[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
tehregent wrote:
can you point out differences between Assasin, Champion (you've mentioned that your friend ran it) and Berserker? I'm thinking about running this build as a next one in a queue and want to choose Ascendancy before I start :D

Cheers m8.

Berserker = Works fine, tested and approved. Little to no weaknesses, only problem is that you have almost no damage mitigation and you need to play like that.

Champion = Tanky HC version. Not quite as strong dps wise, but can get really really tanky, but often times you'll need to shoot more than once vs a pack. Also it wont be really good until you get your hands on a reach, so its harder to start out.

Assassin = my current experiment. manabased, accuracy dependent, so not as easy to play as Berserker. Probably the highest damage of all though and really fun to play. Also a bit easier to gear at low budget.

Right now i would recommend assassin, its easy to start, you can level rightaway with bows and a deaths harp will carry you up until maps, and a glare will carry you into red maps where you should get a reach. I will post a guide for it in a week or two, up until that you can check my character in my profile (IGN SneakySpinoza).
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Did you go power charge for bandits?
"
Did you go power charge for bandits?

oak - point - power charge as an assassin
Last edited by cmphx on Sep 11, 2016, 11:17:07 AM
killed uber atziri with the assassin version today in esc, will make a guide soon™
"
cmphx wrote:
killed uber atziri with the assassin version today in esc, will make a guide soon™

nice.
started assasin also.
Also started an Assassin version for this one!

I hope it's at least more tanky as the other bow builds I'm used to run. As the OP wrote, I'm a little bit burned out of the glass cannon 4.5k hp crit LA stuff.

Thanks for the info!
Last edited by muclemente on Sep 13, 2016, 3:58:32 PM
maybe I'm blind but could you link the HC shadow vers of this build pls
Hi. I'm @lv 89 (almost 90 atm) and wondering if i should save up for a reach or invest in added chaos craft in ring and amulet first.

A bit low on currency atm so having to make a decision. Opinions are welcome.

Also, what is your dps with reach and with glare (5l, if you can) so we can have an estimate of the upgrade it is?

Ty in advance.

"
xxmharmonxx wrote:
maybe I'm blind but could you link the HC shadow vers of this build pls

currently no guide, will do that on the weekend. until then, check my characters tab, character name is "SneakySpinoza" you can copy it

"
severinopt wrote:
Hi. I'm @lv 89 (almost 90 atm) and wondering if i should save up for a reach or invest in added chaos craft in ring and amulet first.

A bit low on currency atm so having to make a decision. Opinions are welcome.
Spoiler

Also, what is your dps with reach and with glare (5l, if you can) so we can have an estimate of the upgrade it is?

Ty in advance.

nice gear !! Definetely reach of the council first. it is the biggest dps improvement that you can ever get, because not only do you save the gmp gem, but you can also use another link and your poison gets stronger. get one asap ! added chaos craft is more like endgame upgrades.
Hey man, Leveling my shadow for this build now. How was your uber run? Is it smooth? Or better if you have a video of it. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info