[outdated]King of the Forest: Poison LA ReachZerker 7kLife 250MS

"
cmphx wrote:
"
Unfeared wrote:

I'm enjoying your build atm at lv 82, dealing alot of dmg, but lacking on survivability. What's a stronger build though, that I can transition into easily? Or at least, what big improvements can be made?

Spoiler

I also have a voltaxic rift, but the dmg is similar to the lioneye's glare. [
Spoiler
item post="13640319" index="12" inline="0"]

your gear is good, i dont understand why you have problems. you should change your quiver though, the implicit of %converted to lightning damage is terrible and you should get one with 10%pierce chance that will give you a tiny bit more dmg.

Big improvements will be a 6Link, or a reach of the council. 6Link is big big damage improve.

How much life do you have? what is your flask setup? which maps do you run?

Do not facetank things with this build, its a highly mobile archer and you need to dodge things.

Thanks for your response. Maybe I'm a bit misguided by the last character that I've played, which was explosive arrow with frostwall. I compared the damage to that, in an atziri run, and it took much longer (~5x) to finish with this build. So I guess that build was just super OP.

With this drillneck I already have 100% pierce chance, so the implicit of 10% pierce extra is wasted if I do get one. (I'm running the 2 projectile dmg/pierce nodes instead of the 1 projectile dmg)

I have 6.2k HP with 51% evasion and 30% dodge. Using witchfire brew, QS, silver flask and 2 instant divines. Does reach of the council exist in essence league? Haven't seen any.
I got a question, I finally have The Jeweller's Touch prophecy so i can 5L any object. My body chest is already 5L so i was wandering should I 5L a Lioneye's Glare or a Voltaxic Rift.
The Lioneye's Glare has better APS and physical dmg, and "hits can't be evaded" so i can refund 2 passive points (resolute technique). Also DPS tooltip is 3K more than with Voltaxic.
But, Voltaxic Rift has less physical and 60% lightning dmg to chaos so reflect is not a problem anymore with it, and we can shock, which is huge damage boost.
If some of you already tryed both, could you tell me which one seems the better for this build?
Thanks
"
ikki1349 wrote:
I got a question, I finally have The Jeweller's Touch prophecy so i can 5L any object. My body chest is already 5L so i was wandering should I 5L a Lioneye's Glare or a Voltaxic Rift.
The Lioneye's Glare has better APS and physical dmg, and "hits can't be evaded" so i can refund 2 passive points (resolute technique). Also DPS tooltip is 3K more than with Voltaxic.
But, Voltaxic Rift has less physical and 60% lightning dmg to chaos so reflect is not a problem anymore with it, and we can shock, which is huge damage boost.
If some of you already tryed both, could you tell me which one seems the better for this build?
Thanks

Voltaxic rift needs WED gear and gems to be good. You can't use added chaos dmg, but you need to use added lightning dmg. I think 5L Lioneye's Glare is more cost efficient.
"
Unfeared wrote:

Thanks for your response. Maybe I'm a bit misguided by the last character that I've played, which was explosive arrow with frostwall. I compared the damage to that, in an atziri run, and it took much longer (~5x) to finish with this build. So I guess that build was just super OP.

With this drillneck I already have 100% pierce chance, so the implicit of 10% pierce extra is wasted if I do get one. (I'm running the 2 projectile dmg/pierce nodes instead of the 1 projectile dmg)

I have 6.2k HP with 51% evasion and 30% dodge. Using witchfire brew, QS, silver flask and 2 instant divines. Does reach of the council exist in essence league? Haven't seen any.

atziri run with a well geared guy should be as easy as explosive arrow

your drillneck implicit is still terrible. this build is based around poison damage. Poison damage is based on physical and chaos damage. if you convert physical to lighting, it takes away the poison capabilities. so do not use that one, use any other but not the conversion one.

I dont know why you feel squishy, your stats sound fine. reach exists now, there was a bug before where you couldnt finish one prophecy for a key, but now it works.

As for voltaxic vs. glare: both work fine, go whatever is cheaper. A 6Link will be the biggest damage improvement for any bow that is not reach tbh.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
May I ask why u don't spec into Fatal Toxins and Dirty Techniques if this build is based on poison damage? I came back after like 2 years break so I might be behind with some things. Thanks for your time.
May the odds be ever in your favor.
IGN: Sajkor

"
Sajkor wrote:
May I ask why u don't spec into Fatal Toxins and Dirty Techniques if this build is based on poison damage? I came back after like 2 years break so I might be behind with some things. Thanks for your time.

+Poison/+damage over time don't double dip. They would boost damage, but not nearly as efficiently as +projectile/+chaos. Better to use those passives to get further in the Shadow tree where there are projectile/chaos nodes.
Last edited by mattevo on Sep 9, 2016, 5:54:12 AM
Considering this as an assassin on hc, am I going to munson myself too reflect?
"
Considering this as an assassin on hc, am I going to munson myself too reflect?

nope ive never died to reflect yet, not even close, its pretty safe bc most damage is chaos/DOT. however reflect maps are not doable (do ele reflect maps with tornado, and phys reflect with the dyadian belt then it works. double reflect maps are nono)

guys i just acquired a reach in ESC and i have to say it still looks broken strong as an assassin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info