[2.4] TANK - Gladiator Soul Taker, Aegis, Earthquake DUAL CURSE, 125/125 Atlas 4/4 Guardians on ESC

Also with varanustra, anyone test it? to know if that tree have mana issues
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
PabloCappone wrote:
Also with varanustra, anyone test it? to know if that tree have mana issues

The tree has no mana issues i tested it on standard you can see it if you look up my character: MC_Hammer_Tank on my list.

To run hatred, herald of ash AND arctic armor though you will need to link all 3 to a lvl 3 enlighten somehwere. Even with 50 mana total in your pool mana sustain is not an issue.

This screenshot is with Varunastra.

Armour links were as in this armor piece.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stormyknight/characters

Use the above link and look up character MC_Hammer_Tank on standard for the full setup i tested varunastra with.

Even completely unoptmized you can still do guardians easily. I did phoenix pretty much after just changing my tree and equipping varunastra without changing my gem links to suit it.

Last edited by stormyknight on Sep 15, 2016, 7:21:19 PM
Hi,

is EQ still viable after Nerf with this Fastattack Build ?

I played Disfavour EQ last season and had many discussions regarding to much attackspeed, so that there where more initial hits than EQ and other skills maybe do more damage, this Build here is much faster and EQ nerfed so maybe Static strike ? Lacerate ? Cleave ?

And what about Voidheart ring even nerfed ? still viable ? or wardens ring ? essence crafted steel ring ?
Last edited by Mekadrill on Sep 16, 2016, 8:31:32 AM

Thanks for the update , today I´ll try it, hope you get the sharper with this change , best of luck

Would love to see an update video, something recent, showcasing your essence character, something short. decided to roll this character looks awesome, and seems fun!
link gear static strike
"
stoneur13 wrote:
link gear static strike

ask nice mate also look 2 post above links on chest
How easy are the guardians with is build?
I'm lvl80 on essence with this build.
passive tree
3934life
820es
9246def without flask
26,000dps without flask

So far its really easy to stay alive but when things get crazy it can die pretty quick.
any big chaos dmg or igna pheonix are a problem for me. also REALLY big hits can sometimes get me.

gear

You could also get a helm with higher armour than a preator that still have 120ish ES like
this one that I crafted with an essence of woe.

Last edited by 4_1 on Sep 18, 2016, 4:23:11 AM
Why are you using Voidheart with Static Strike on MC_HAMMER_TANK?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info