[2.4] TANK - Gladiator Soul Taker, Aegis, Earthquake DUAL CURSE, 125/125 Atlas 4/4 Guardians on ESC

Hey man..this build looks like very good to play..can u re-update de ascendancy link?
Last edited by EdvaldoJr on Sep 10, 2016, 3:26:00 PM
playing your build now at lvl 70 and it seems to be good. wanted to ask how far in maps can it go and why you are using that aurora shield?

ohh and what is the order that you need to take assendancies?

and i cant open skill tree. doing everythig from you character page.

Thanks.
Last edited by Hextall on Sep 12, 2016, 10:57:47 AM
"
Hextall wrote:
playing your build now at lvl 70 and it seems to be good. wanted to ask how far in maps can it go and why you are using that aurora shield?

Thanks.

Using AA lets you use melee damage on full life for example. You don't need too much ES because it is more effective to get more armour, so your, let's say 600 ES, is filled with three blocks. Combined with 6k HP it's something like 10% less damage taken if block failed and while blocking an additional multiplicative modifier.
Last edited by temster on Sep 12, 2016, 1:05:10 PM
here his skill tree

www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCALkdFewOQwaLivDNXyDj6UbEgl_akvfKkAom-AKE2Ud-L8y9NraKwYJlTWLsvqeE7xm02sFhIS2DLlN07a5QGlUVINNvBS3-azboLOkJM3rvE8kB54az0TZAoGWnFE2nMOIswL_8S5_Lns2plQSHvJ_p1dIhDPePmRiReTnyQayvMk5-4oIHGj7ZfF8_FHH2SBQg-OuMz-8O6hhkUvPdPfxQR3as9zLBo04yaGXkUc9-cql82eJhF-GtjcT2VamJ2DB3Jvivp8aul7RoWFn-E0w9DwthPC1qAdeWfLsGOa9sg1935TrY-6po8icv8wbwH5BVUWCiABo4BLPAZvKcbpf3vg==
Last edited by giangfsrpt on Sep 12, 2016, 10:49:23 PM
"
Hextall wrote:

Thanks.

Heya sorry i dont keep up to date on the forums much, im currently on the guardians, minotaur on farm havent had map drops for the other guardians yet. All map mods other then blood magic are no problem.
Updated with links to essence league build tree, updated gear, updated ascendancies, added links to current gear and minotaur kills.
all guardians ded
How did u get so many int to use your gems?
"
EdvaldoJr wrote:
How did u get so many int to use your gems?

Im using a 30int node on the tree which i will drop when i get a better helm with int something like this.

I also have int on my ring. the rest from nodes should just cover your requirements.
Last edited by stormyknight on Sep 14, 2016, 8:00:53 PM
Here is the REAL question how about shaper?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info