[2.3] |TRI| Poor man's flicker strike

"
Ukantos wrote:
Just prior to reading this i bricked my lightning warp miner, ending up with 2 exalts wasted and a flicker strike build that deals 1.2k damage @_@ . I need your help in 10 hours when im awake again... Nice write up, hope you can help me out in prophecy :)

don't help this guy, scamming rots
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Currently trying this build at lvl 47. Mostly having much fun with it. But although i'm running clarity, i'm having big mana problems. Flickering almost anytime stops because of low mana. What to do?
Last edited by Knorze on Aug 20, 2016, 6:50:54 PM
"
Currently trying this build at lvl 47. Mostly having much fun with it. But although i'm running clarity, i'm having big mana problems. Flickering almost anytime stops because of low mana. What to do?

At 47lv u should have already beaten Labyrinth and earned first ascendancy - movement skills like flicker and whirling blades no longer cost mana
I have the problem that there is not enough dps. I do only around 2k dps and the mana reg is to low. I'm at lvl 75 btw but when I use Frenzy I need my Granite Flask to stay alive and when mana is too low I'm a Glass Canon. Its fun to play though but do you have any ideas for those problems?
Last edited by TZW on Aug 31, 2016, 8:07:05 AM
"
TZW wrote:
I have the problem that there is not enough dps. I do only around 2k dps and the mana reg is to low. I'm at lvl 75 btw but when I use Frenzy I need my Granite Flask to stay alive and when mana is too low I'm a Glass Canon. Its fun to play though but do you have any ideas for those problems?

Have you made to the trickster ascendancy? Because with the trickster ascendacy and the corret points, you can use Flicker Strike and Whirling Blades completelly mana free (ascendacy that removes mana cost from movement skills). And frenzy you'll only use to get some charges on single target bosses, but it's like 3 - 4 hits doing that and you can hold your flicker strike hotkey again. WIth frenzy you can get 4 - 5 charges in less than a second. Also, try to use full evasion itens, no armor, and instead of a granite flask, use a Stibnite Flask or a Jade Flask, or even a Quartz Flask. The point here is not to mitigate damage, but to completelly avoid being hit.
I'm currently 47 with a flicker trickster following this guide, with only really crap itens, and I have 0 mana problems, and rarelly I need to use a health potion.
Hello,

I don't want to seem like i'm poking holes here. But I'm level 67, and have followed your build to the "T". I get roughly 3k damage from my flicker strike, not even close to your aforementioned 30k DPS. Thing is, I have better gear than your found gear, have bino's, a 5L, and even wear a maligaro's virtuosity to up the dps a bit.

I'm not struggling per se with Dried Lake at 67, but it's not that great clearing speed-wise. (I do use WB to move around). The Flicker strike itself is pretty low damage, so Blue packs, or mobs with high health/armor leave me charge-less. Thats with an ice bite and blood rage on.

So, am I doing something wrong? Or is this what one should expect from this build? I'd say its lacking dps for being a glass cannon, but I am a bit of a noob. Please advise if possible.

Rompster
Hello

I have a problem with my character(lvl 46) but so squishy cant do a single target
Any advice? (Sorry for my bad English)
Hi, I'm trying your build, I'm level 69 and nowhere close to 30K damage, although I already have Bino's and 5-link FS... my DPS is somewhere near ~12K or so...

Is there anything that will boost my DPS sky high in the upcoming levels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info