Where is the Charan now

"
Boem wrote:
^A target design for the non-upper-echelon of the player-base = auto trash.

"ok", opinions.

Peace,

-Boem-

3 uniques i never used in 4 years not even to twink anything

i would say 99% of the population never used those uniques for anyhing

supporter design uniques are a way to make yourself immortal look at the desaster that is stacked deck or kongors or the ghostreaver claw ggg backstabbed their biggest backer in this case and it wont be the last one
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 16, 2016, 9:15:12 AM
"
ventiman wrote:

supporter design uniques are a way to make yourself immortal look at the desaster that is stacked deck or kongors

Yeah, you either get crucified for having made a unique used only by a small fraction of the players or you get crucified for having made a broken OP unique. Immortalized either way. We only need a Second Coming - perhaps someone's unique becoming legacy?.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
not true tabula was an insane success and its far from op

ups ggg erik made tabula
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 16, 2016, 9:18:59 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
not true tabula was an insane success and its far from op

ups ggg erik made tabula

It's OP, the only reason the forum isn't whining about it is because everyone uses it. Cheap 6-link, no downside, farmable div vard in a convenient leveling zone? OP NERF WTF ERIC!

Everything good and useful in the game is OP if you listen to the forum.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 16, 2016, 9:23:29 AM
I'll stick up for TGU forever for anyone with 4-5 exalts (or more) to blow on rings and ammys. It's a hell of a lot of fun with Wild Strike and good crit jewelry.
"
Bars wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

supporter design uniques are a way to make yourself immortal look at the desaster that is stacked deck or kongors

Yeah, you either get crucified for having made a unique used only by a small fraction of the players or you get crucified for having made a broken OP unique. Immortalized either way. We only need a Second Coming - perhaps someone's unique becoming legacy?.

Bringer of the rain anyone?

To be-fair from what i gathered about charan's unique his target goals were effectively going to kill the item from the start.

he made three weapons that were designed to not scale well at all. in a game where effective scaling is what makes or breaks levelling unique items
There may be an alternative forum launched recently where old OT farts hang out nowdays but I wouldn't know anything about it. And no, it's not wraeclast, they opened a map portal on wraeclast and never got back. But you didn't hear it from me.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info