Can I combined 3 flasks use with in 1 key by auto hot key?

"
LoPan wrote:
They already do. There are no multi key macros allowed so this is already in effect.
Except HC macro.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
They already do. There are no multi key macros allowed so this is already in effect.
Except HC macro.

Lol.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
LoPan wrote:

I really think all kind of macros, even the allowed one-server-action ones should be removed.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

I really think all kind of macros, even the allowed one-server-action ones should be removed.

good point. but the game can't distinguish if the input comes from a script or is typed. they would have to fully scan/control your pc, forbid tools like autohotkey and such.

additionally, the game client can't distinguish whether you used a script to close the server connection or other means.

but in general i agree, ideally the game could provide keyboard shortcuts for all these convenience issues.

on a related note: having essential functionality hidden in chat commands like /claim_crafting_benches is a no go after release.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
good point. but the game can't distinguish if the input comes from a script or is typed. they would have to fully scan/control your pc, forbid tools like autohotkey and such.
And even then there's an option of running game in a VM :p
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info