Can I combined 3 flasks use with in 1 key by auto hot key?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
They have "tools" that do.
...meanwhile storing ONE per-account timestamp of last in-game login is a "hard technical task that maybe will be implemented some undefined time in the future if that won't crash our servers with amount of calculation and storage space it may require"(almost (c))Chris
Sorry, but I don't believe this. For accounts under suspicion - yes, surely they can do it. For all players - that's insane.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I use ALOT of potion spamming on quite a few of my builds. Such as ones that are crit and run the surgeon's mods and i also play guitar and have for a little over 20 years now so maybe thats why its not so uncomfortable for me to use multiple potions at the same times like that but something ive learned doing this playstyle alot in POE is you kinda DO NOT want to hit all 3 exactly at the same time anyway. The reason being is if you have even medium latency or a even a little bit of lag when you hit all 3 at the same time alot of times one will not register and be used anyway. Its not as bad for this now with Lockstep but it used to be a problem i run into alot before.

What ive gotten used to doing instead is rolling my fingers across the 3-4 keys in sequence and that way they always register and get used. dong this once you get used to it makes it possible to hit all 5 potions together as well on certain pathfinder builds. i roll from my pinky finger to my first finger then slide my first finger over to the 5th key and can activate up to 5 potions at once that way. Depending on your keyboard it should work better than just trying to slam all 4 keys at once. IDK its what ive found to work best for me anyway.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I remember CM Wizz days in D3... such a pain without macro!

I would like to see GGG implement some way that we can bind 1 key press to call 2-5 pots in a legal manner.

Or I would like to see video of any GGG employee playing Pathfinder pot heavy build playing for more than 5min constantly spamming perma pots.

And I ask staff openly - do you think that kind of gameplay is good for muscles and engaging Tourette's Syndrome?
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:
I remember CM Wizz days in D3... such a pain without macro!

I would like to see GGG implement some way that we can bind 1 key press to call 2-5 pots in a legal manner.

Or I would like to see video of any GGG employee playing Pathfinder pot heavy build playing for more than 5min constantly spamming perma pots.

And I ask staff openly - do you think that kind of gameplay is good for muscles and engaging Tourette's Syndrome?

Wow, you cant have your hand over W A S D and the number buttons?
"

Wow, you cant have your hand over W A S D and the number buttons?

I'd like to see you playing for more than 5-10min constantly pushing A-S-D-F buttons paired with 1-2-3-4-5 for pots. No need for Wow, I'd just like to see you film that and show me that it is so easy for you.

edit - I mean constantly pressing 1-2-3-4-5 buttons every 4 seconds paired with usual A-S-D-F stuff.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Last edited by G0rr on Jul 11, 2016, 12:56:35 PM
It's a shame. You should be able to have a 1 button toggle for all flasks imho.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
LoPan wrote:

Yes, and apart for this, one button to rule them all.

SOme kind of press -> insta win!
Would be great.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

Would be great.

I think you comparing two unrelated scenarios. The flask option being a simple convenience while your sarcasm insinuates something completely rediculous.
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

Would be great.

I think you comparing two unrelated scenarios. The flask option being a simple convenience while your sarcasm insinuates something completely rediculous.

I compare two things to make an eZ power creep game still easier.
Maybe one more then another.

Flask are a tactical and one of the few micro related parts of the game and yes, talking about an one-hit macro for it is indeed ridiculous.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

As opposed to just rolling ur fingers across 1-5. Yeah what a rediculous op suggestion indeed. You must think the blade on a tape roller is op too. Ppl should just tear it or bite it w their teeth. Tape dispenser blades are op.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info