Can I combined 3 flasks use with in 1 key by auto hot key?

It's uncomfortable to use 3 flasks in the same time.
I want to set auto hot key to combined 3 flasks use with in 1 key.

I not sure this is available or not.

Thank you for your answer.
Last edited by Enahee on Jun 30, 2016, 12:24:32 AM
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2016, 10:50:27 PM
Hi there,

Unfortunately this would not be allowed. We do not allow macros that perform more then one server side action.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please feel free to let us know.

Thanks!
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
Thank you for your answer :)
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Unfortunately this would not be allowed. We do not allow macros that perform more then one server side action.

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions please feel free to let us know.

Thanks!
If you play hc you will want that macro to be: alt+f4
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks!
Just to clarify to OP: although this macro consists of 2 button presses, it is legit nevertheless.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
Rob_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Thanks!

I am a hardcore player. You can check my profile.
I really don't want and don't use macro for quick log-out.

I will die with 1 hit kill situation only
"
LOOZING wrote:
If you play hc you will want that macro to be: alt+f4[/quote]

and you think i just let my character die when i see that i'm dysyncing on uberlabs and take trapdamage while on my screen i'm past them xD
d:-D*
It's been said that it's ok to have your mouse wheel programed to scroll through and activate your potions with each "click" of the wheel performing only one action. Not sure if it's ok, but streamers are using it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
It's been said that it's ok to have your mouse wheel programed to scroll through and activate your potions with each "click" of the wheel performing only one action. Not sure if it's ok, but streamers are using it.

Can someone describe this in more detail? I don't fully understand what he means and therefore can't ascertain whether it's legal.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Jul 10, 2016, 4:08:18 PM
Unfortunately? Really? Well... change the rule then. It's arbitrary. Why say "unfortunately" like it was a coin toss or something? It's not "unfortunate". It's the rules we play by. Fortune had nothing to do with it.

The mouse wheel thing? Each "click" of the wheel can be programed to do an action and can be programed to depend on what the last action done was. You could program your wheel to do "1", "2", "3", "4", and then "5" as you scrolled it. So one swipe of the wheel would do all five potions. I don't do it... too high on the cheeze meter for me.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 10, 2016, 4:59:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info