[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Using the divine font of the Dedication to the Goddess you can get a pretty sweet belt enchantment, Recover 2% of Life when you Kill an Enemy while you have Rage.

Seems like a huge boost in survivability since we are always with rage.

EDIT: Forgot the totems do the killing, not us. Probably not as powerful an enchant if the kills count towards the totems and not us.
Last edited by Duckling on Jan 27, 2021, 1:32:39 PM
From the poe wiki:

"Kills made by totems are credited to the creator of the totem for the purposes of experience gain, but effects such as life gain on kill will not affect the player."
"
ncanese wrote:
From the poe wiki:

"Kills made by totems are credited to the creator of the totem for the purposes of experience gain, but effects such as life gain on kill will not affect the player."

Wonder if they affect the totems themselves, in that case it's a small utility upgrade, the totems stay alive a little longer when suffering heavy damage.

Last edited by gianlucaP on Jan 29, 2021, 11:37:15 AM
Clarity doesn't have to be maxed, especially in earlier levels, i'de recommend leveling it as you need as you progress so you don't have to invest in mana.
another quick tip to beginners immortal call + cwdt is imperative to surviving maps up to red maps, and also take the 30+ dex node if you need to get gear tht gives res and physical dmg to attck.

This build is awesome and i wanna know, are there any cluster jewels that u can reccomend to use?
wouldnt xophs blood be BIS to save points and the damg pen?
Thank you for the build
Last edited by Mochkoviz on Feb 2, 2021, 12:34:41 PM
I have herald of purity on....but I do not spawn any minions??? Should I not be using it? Or am I using it for the +dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info