[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
wellenjager wrote:
Hey thanks for your good guides. I played the Chieftain Version allready and was happy with it but why we dont take Iron Refelexes any more?

Ps.Gute Besserung!

since you can get abyss jewels. its more efficient to get one e.g. with blind on hit. besides that iron reflex get armour from evasion and the newest items wich came in the last leagues which boost this build dont have much evasion on it

Ps. Danke :)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Dec 13, 2018, 6:47:25 AM
"
guggelhupf wrote:
"
Dontbejello wrote:
A lot of questions and no help. I am so sad... and I don't see anything about multiple totems to get 5 totems. maybe because im a chieftain.

@Dontbejello
first of all its because i dont have much time atm. im ill and and I lie in bed all the time. secccond is that im played this game myself wich means i dont look every day into this thread. sounds fair or ?

if you want 5 totems you need tokuhama or +1 totem enchant. dont see your problems.

the herald is like Glendoor said, because it gives us tons of flat physical dmg

@Bromeek
you need a bit training in where to place your totems right. if you place them in front of a boss he will hit them easy, if you place them behind him, they will live way longer because he wont attack them immediately

@kchan821
if you feel like its wasted. just dont use it with tukohama. i mean there is no difference from the playstyle like before with tokuhama (you placed 3 totems with 3 uses, now you place 5 totems with 3 uses). you "should" nothing :D its as always a personal preference. play what you like more ;)

@Sombra1337
with beserker you have your warcry wich gives you 25% mana and life on each cast. with that you never ever have mana problems at all. as chieftain you just cant spam them but if you realy feel bad with your mana, you can also pick some mana reg jewels or a mana flask

@kchan821
you need so much dex because of the vaal Haste. just lvl it to 10 and not further and you will not need so much dex with simmilar output

It's your build and I hope you feel better...but this is a community wasn't talking about you just helping.
Are the gem levels correct in the guide?
Yea when i was clicking on poe planner i was missing nodes. i had to restart my pc and such to get it to show me the whole build. i was getting 3 different trees for each build
Last edited by SirSpiffyy on Dec 13, 2018, 10:45:31 PM
I am playing the Chieftain version on Standard.

What are the consequences of the new +1 totem Shield craft? Does it significantly improve the build to switch to a rare shield and remove Blood Magic (to allow the use of Herald of Purity, etc)?
Would u suggest skipping tukohama and go for a rare shield with +1 totem.?

Can u explain why elemental weakness is used?
Last edited by Schattenpanda on Dec 15, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
For the chieftan version which gem would anyone recomend dropping from the 6 link for the new multiple totem support? thx in advance
Hey, can someone please help me build facebreaker build without shield? Maybe with quiver, or sometinhg like that. Thanks !
I am currently playing this in Betrayal and am looking to upgrade some of my gear. What stats other than life should I be looking for. There doesn't seem to be much of a stat priority in the build anywhere. Or anywhere that I could see it.
"
ajn678 wrote:
I am currently playing this in Betrayal and am looking to upgrade some of my gear. What stats other than life should I be looking for. There doesn't seem to be much of a stat priority in the build anywhere. Or anywhere that I could see it.

You should look for flat physical damage. Take a look at my gear, I run chieftain with a slightly different skill tree.

I use all murderous eye jewels in my tree.
Last edited by FunkyBlue on Dec 15, 2018, 6:49:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info