[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

how do you manage to make a constant stack of 50 rage ? Totem kill do not grant any rage, and we lose 1 stack every .5s so 2 stack every 1 sec. I feel like even spamming the warcry will not do the trick for a constant amount of rage or will be tough to keep up.
Last edited by Jeece on Mar 4, 2018, 9:01:41 AM
"
Jeece wrote:
how do you manage to make a constant stack of 50 rage ? Totem kill do not grant any rage, and we lose 1 stack every .5s so 2 stack every 1 sec. I feel like even spamming the warcry will not do the trick for a constant amount of rage or will be tough to keep up.

I'm playing the build right now in hardcore and i'm level 78, I only say this to give you some example of knowledge I have with the build. That being said spamming enduring cry I am able to keep my first 5 stacks and increase them to 50 no problem. I do not lose any stacks before I am able to enduring cry again. It does suck that you don't get any charges on kill but through enduring cry alone you can get to 50 stacks easily.

You do lose 1 stack every .5 seconds BUT you don't start losing stacks until 3 seconds after warcrying and since enduring cry has a 2 second CD as long as you spam it you gain stacks no problem.
Last edited by Spavee on Mar 4, 2018, 4:22:46 PM
So far scion ascendant chieftain/raider is going very smooth for me. Got 80 lvl in 2 days, uber lab done. Not much pokeman focus, doing mostly just maps up to tier 8.

Leech from chieftain/scion feels very good, and stronger then old style 1% fire leech. I choose raider as second class mostly for that 10% running speed buff, it feels very nice to have basic speed boosted. It helps dodge easier. Overall I'm very happy with this build, not much changes in last patch notes. Warchief still is insanely strong totem option.

Biggest surprise for me how good is CWDT + Phase run. This thing is crazy good.
Also I m using quartz flask. This way totems are focused by mobs and bosses like 90% time.
It feels much better then RNG chieftain totem taunt.

My stats and gear ( hideout, no buffs or totems up, 5L and inc aoe NOT conc ):

https://i.imgur.com/XaKxCtZ.jpg

That crap uber lab enchant on boots will be replaced later for 2% life regen or movement speed.
Last edited by Elua on Mar 4, 2018, 7:08:12 PM
Its there keep looking
I followed your Chieftain build and after I got Ngamahu, Flame's Advance, my Ancestral Warchief's DPS dropped by half. For the full experience, I got Avatar of Fire and I am currently the proud owner of 0 DPS Ancestral Warchief totems.

What am I missing ?
"
Joey740 wrote:
I followed your Chieftain build and after I got Ngamahu, Flame's Advance, my Ancestral Warchief's DPS dropped by half. For the full experience, I got Avatar of Fire and I am currently the proud owner of 0 DPS Ancestral Warchief totems.

What am I missing ?

make your acct public so we can look.
"
Joey740 wrote:

What am I missing ?

youve got brutality linked with totems. read the gem my dood.

my build doesnt care about status ailements so im using

ele focus
elemental damage with attacks
awc
added fire
faster attacks (in bringer of rain)
melee phys (in bringer of rain)
Playing anything but Zerker for this build just isn't good. The only point of WC totems is to get huge DPS and kill bosses. No other Ascendancy comes close. It's very easy to maintain rage stacks also by spamming warcry.

So far I'm easily carrying uber lab and killing uber Atziri and still have to upgrade all gems and get some better flasks:

"
youve got brutality linked with totems

Indeed. Thank you !
Played this build last league and I'm playing it this league again both as Berserker. The only difference in 3.2, and the big one, is Rage. It's a great DPS addition. The degen doesn't even tickle.

But I have noticed one downside, is that you're reliant on your regen. Just ran a map with the No Regen mod. It wasn't a problem last league so I just went for it, but I saw I'm constantly almost dying before I figured out it was the Rage degen.

Berserker for me is still a must. I can't go without the Warcry heals, it's too good. For mapping, I'm also using Deidbellow because it's just more movement speed, and with max Rage stacks, adrenaline quicksilver, onslaught, boots, it's the fastest you've ever seen a 7 foot 350 pound muscle man run.

EDIT: Oh crap. I just noticed Crave the Slaughter doesn't add Rage. Probably the wording again. "Gain 1 Rage when you kill an enemy", not your totems.
Last edited by Revnaut on Mar 5, 2018, 1:51:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info