[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Whew... Finally got my Tukohama's. My world is flipped upside down though. Not sure how to deal with not having my auras/heralds.

As a side note I feel pretty squishy in red maps and my totems die Really quickly when shit is hitting the fan.

Still need Death's Door, but I need some res fixing before I can do that.

Spoiler
Also, Wanna say thanks for the great build Guggel. Working out really well.

Edit: Also Guggel if you read this, have you managed to get your belt jewels to properly display in Path of Building? I'm not sure what to do about that situation.
Last edited by MajorM on Dec 12, 2017, 5:04:46 PM
How to improve this gear?

Spoiler

I've not a belly a normal 6 link armor but i used a res boots and Essence worm to run Hatred + Herald + Arctic Armour.....what do you think about?
made the switch to Facebreakers at the start of act 10 and just finished it. took a little bit to get used to the play style but didnt have any issues. now have 2 totems up and running with 37k dps each (with 2 lab upgrades left). looking forward to see how far i can go in the maps.
Seems weird not being able to attack but rather keeping yourself out of damage zone. Just what i needed though to improve my use of the movement skill.
Gear
@Guggel!

Hi - thank you for great build. I need some expert help though please. I am trying to transition to the medium expensive build, and I need to know if I have enough gear to do it yet? Because in POB I lose damage and HP.

Also - please tell me what the next biggest upgrade for me will be? Save for 6 link belly? Steel rings suck right now.

Also - do you cap your resistances before endurance charges or after? Because with so many unique items I am having a hard time.

I know I need flasks better...but am I missing something because POB only giving me like 100K damage per totem....how do you get to 2M?!

PS: Using the Tuku made me lose Hatred which was massive loss to damage I feel like. Is this ok?

My Gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by lve2raft on Dec 13, 2017, 1:23:33 PM
"
lve2raft wrote:
@Guggel!

Hi - thank you for great build. I need some expert help though please. I am trying to transition to the medium expensive build, and I need to know if I have enough gear to do it yet? Because in POB I lose damage and HP.

Also - please tell me what the next biggest upgrade for me will be? Save for 6 link belly? Steel rings suck right now.

Also - do you cap your resistances before endurance charges or after? Because with so many unique items I am having a hard time.

I know I need flasks better...but am I missing something because POB only giving me like 100K damage per totem....how do you get to 2M?!

PS: Using the Tuku made me lose Hatred which was massive loss to damage I feel like. Is this ok?

My Gear:
Spoiler

you loose ur aura but gain +1 totem, so take ur dmg x3 instead of x2. next upgrade should bea lion's roar
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
"
you loose ur aura but gain +1 totem, so take ur dmg x3 instead of x2. next upgrade should bea lion's roar

Thank you- yeah I guess I didnt realize you only break even with Tuko - but nice QOL having three. What about the SKILL Tree though? Should I go to high budget tree or get more gear? (not ultra high)

Is that tree up to date?
Last edited by lve2raft on Dec 13, 2017, 2:46:21 PM
Looking at shaper/elder items, do you think it would be worth losing either spell dodge from atziri's or bleed resist from death's door for the 20+% totem damage?
"
Looking at shaper/elder items, do you think it would be worth losing either spell dodge from atziri's or bleed resist from death's door for the 20+% totem damage?

Nothing will replace my deaths door. Too stronk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info