[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Why don't you run herald of ash (or any auras) in the high budget version, but you run 2 in the low budget version??
Scrub question here, got my hands on a 5 link Belly of the Beast (RRRRG). Which gem would be least important?
hey some1 suggested to play "rain warchief" as league starter. couldnt find anything about that but now i found the rainchief guide link in this guide.

can any1 tell me as a beginner if i should try this build (like the really detailed guide as a noob) or the rain version.

whats the difference?
Last edited by doChl on Sep 19, 2017, 3:50:45 PM
How did you cap your resistances?

I have to rely on elemental aura to get 75%
very high resists on rings, and you get a little in the tree
How do we make up the DPS lost from not having hatred+herald of ash when getting tukohamas?
"
doChl wrote:
hey some1 suggested to play "rain warchief" as league starter. couldnt find anything about that but now i found the rainchief guide link in this guide.

can any1 tell me as a beginner if i should try this build (like the really detailed guide as a noob) or the rain version.

whats the difference?

The budget version of this build is fine for league starter, I think pretty noob friendly since you can level with ease but you need to know a bit about how to gear early levels (which I think you can find some other guides, like any facebreaker guide actually).

For BoR, I think you can just follow this build and use BoR (with the main warchief link in BoR) and it will be fine, though the damage is not as good as this build due to low level gem in BoR, but it's much cheaper and kind tankier with extra block and blind support.
"
Emsipro wrote:
How did you cap your resistances?

I have to rely on elemental aura to get 75%

Just use a rare boot with high res and you'll be fine. Unique boots are not really necessary for this build. Some cheap jewels for res are fine too but kind wasteful.

Rings and amulet with added phys, life and high res are really expensive so it should be end game investment.
"
emokantu wrote:
Why don't you run herald of ash (or any auras) in the high budget version, but you run 2 in the low budget version??

Tukohama shield gives blood magic to you, so Auras would reduce immensely your LIFE TOTAL.
Hey! I'm pretty new to poe and just started the expensive version of this build. Great build :) I'm a bit confused thou why use the mortal conviction on the high budget when no mantras are using and reserving mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info