[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
badcrash wrote:
how can i level fast with marauder? can i use totems?

It's meter of individual preference what you get into 28 lvl.

I usualy use for 1-28 lvls:

At 28 lvl you can easy have ancestral bond and use only:

For super easy and fast start grab this points first, you will respec tree later:

Last edited by Elua on Sep 10, 2017, 4:42:34 AM
"
Askani127 wrote:

Thanks for the tips. I was still wondering for later on when I can use a 5L belly of the beast I have to see which gem to remove. Or is it better to not use it and use a 6L

If you have 5L belly use it after 46 lvl for sure. It's best robe for this build.
You can remove inc area gem or dmg on full life. It dosn't matter which one, if you got that suggested items and gems will be one-shooting everything.
Last edited by Elua on Sep 10, 2017, 5:02:33 AM
I have problems with keeping my totems alive/at full health. I just did a t12 map with no spectacular rolls but harbinger packs for example in narrow floors instantly kill my totems. Im aware that my jewelery is pretty garbage but do i really need to reach like 6k hp to not worry about my totems anymore? Do they even benefit from my health?
Last edited by DrStaynes on Sep 10, 2017, 6:19:35 AM
"
DrStaynes wrote:
I have problems with keeping my totems alive/at full health. I just did a t12 map with no spectacular rolls but harbinger packs for example in narrow floors instantly kill my totems. Im aware that my jewelery is pretty garbage but do i really need to reach like 6k hp to not worry about my totems anymore? Do they even benefit from my health?

If you choose ( or swap to ) chieftain ascendancy your totems will live much longer then berserker ones because they will leech life from fire dmg.
In extreme situations ( for example : Hall of Grandmasters map ) this is not enough and you must recast they very quickly and often.
Hello! It's a great build, and since I have all the "high" budget gear I plan on following your guide. But I have some questions first: (sry if this has been asked b4)
- have you considered some other ascendancy - I am looking at the Champion and it give some very juicy multipliers/ First to Strike, Last to Fall, Unstoppable Hero ,Worthy Foe/ , or dare I ask the Ascendant - Champion + Chieftan, or some other combo.
- also since you have a lot of uniques- how hard it is to cap resistances- do i need some insane triple T1 ress rings, or we get help from the tree + jewels
Last edited by Villain_II on Sep 10, 2017, 12:02:36 PM
So I finally saved up for a 6L belly as one of my last upgrades and LOL at the measly 300ish life it gave over my old 6L. Definitely do not waste money on this item unless you absolutely don't need chaos for anything else.

I had originally made a fairly solid greed essence crafted 6L for under 100c with more armor and evasion than belly.
Last edited by subiedude8 on Sep 10, 2017, 2:34:52 PM
yah 6L Belly, and Tuko's are definitely your last upgrades i feel... I mean they're clearly upgrades but at that point the gap between mediocre and high end gear starts getting a little smaller and it's really about min/maxing.
any tips for Uber Atziri ? I have basically every "high budget" item but i keep getting randomly 1 shot by the vaals and the trio so i only have a couple portals left for Atziri ?

Last edited by lobsterzilla on Sep 10, 2017, 5:49:03 PM
"
lobsterzilla wrote:
any tips for Uber Atziri ? I have basically every "high budget" item but i keep getting randomly 1 shot by the vaals and the trio so i only have a couple portals left for Atziri ?

I would take abyssus off. The trio does a lot of physical damage.
Spoiler

Upgraded my shield to a better version, upgraded and completed my flasks, leveled up a couple, progressed some more into the Atlas.

if I understood @Elua correctly, the next steps are getting all 7% life + 2dmg mods jewels AND then respeccing out of the totem placement speed nodes... and in the meanwhile upgrading jewelry to higher resistance ones?

lvl 82 at the moment, leveling is getting slower with my low-ish tier maps (can probably just do t5 consistently, not higher, and it suxxxxx)
Last edited by cloudscraper on Sep 11, 2017, 2:28:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info