[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
PedR wrote:
I have a tukohamas shield... whats better: keep the shield or sell it to get a 6l Belly?

buy a cheaper 6l and keep the shield
What gear/microtransactions do you have in the picture at the start of your build guide? It looks awesome.
I'm just got one-shot by Merc Argus. First time I've ever been one shot with this char. Perhaps it's thanks to Abyssus <.< but with 3000 armor, end charges, 3k life and it's just Merc Lab, I did not expect that much phys spike. Or does Argus deal some mixed ele/chaos damage? (I got literally no chaos res)
Last edited by wiwigvn on Aug 10, 2017, 10:38:56 PM
"
Reymagic wrote:
Hello and thank you for this build version.
I currently have the low budget version and I go up to 730 k dps, if I go to version 3 totems I will lose a lot?

Thank you.

What's your dps without flask up? I'm lv 85 and i got only 75k with Hatred/HOA~~
Last edited by Djae on Aug 11, 2017, 1:39:01 AM
"
crazyfroggg wrote:
Hello there mate! Very nice guide, ty for sharing it with us.
A former PoE player returning here, after 2y, and ur build is the one I've decided to follow for this "new"PoE.
I do have 1 question, though: why War Bringer, in Ascendancy tree?

Edit: I understand what it does, and its purpose, but what warcry are we using? According to wiki, there are only 3 skills, and I see none.
My bad if I'm drunk/tired, and can't figure it out :)

We use enduring cry. In combination with instant health flask we are at full life almost all the time.
"
memberx wrote:
"
crazyfroggg wrote:
Hello there mate! Very nice guide, ty for sharing it with us.
A former PoE player returning here, after 2y, and ur build is the one I've decided to follow for this "new"PoE.
I do have 1 question, though: why War Bringer, in Ascendancy tree?

Edit: I understand what it does, and its purpose, but what warcry are we using? According to wiki, there are only 3 skills, and I see none.
My bad if I'm drunk/tired, and can't figure it out :)

We use enduring cry. In combination with instant health flask we are at full life almost all the time.

Ty. I've just read more carefully the gem setup, and I saw it. As I've mentioned, guess I was drunk/tired last night, at 4am....or both :)
Hiya! Really like the build so far, played the "destroy the atlas" build last league (which is very similar) and i went with a Brass Dome, do you think that would be viable in this build aswell?
Last edited by trettontusensju on Aug 11, 2017, 4:10:35 AM

Are this Boots still worth? Instead of Atziri's Slink Boots? :o
We got more Physical Damage + Fire Res. AND with Lab Enchant "Spell Dodge"?
One thing is bothering me with the build:

Both Shield Charge and Enduring Cry (which we spam A LOT) are linked to Blood Magic Suport and that screws up the Damage on Full Life Support. Constant dropping of the DPS with each press of a button. Yes it is for a second each time, but still - isn't it a big dps loss, compare to other gem which will be more consistent? Can someone with more experience elaborate please? Thank you.
Last edited by YYakovliev on Aug 11, 2017, 7:58:53 AM
"
YYakovliev wrote:
One thing is bothering me with the build:

Both Shield Charge and Enduring Cry (which we spam A LOT) are linked to Blood Magic Suport and that screws up the Damage on Full Life Support. Constant dropping of the DPS with each press of a button. Yes it is for a second each time, but still - isn't it a big dps loss, compare to other gem which will be more consistent? Can someone with more experience elaborate please? Thank you.

at the same seccond u press it ur full life again, so its only for millisecond :D
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info