[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

So, I'm a fairly new player following this guide and GornoDD's build (2h warchief, linked below). I was wondering if anyone knows which build offers the best survivability, between Belly, Bringer, and Gorno's Brass Dome spec? I'm not having problems with DPS, but I only have ~3.6k life at the moment (part of that is due to not having much in the way of life items on my rings, working on it) and Izaro can still (sometimes) 1-shot me.

Also, I'm curious - why are people going with Death's Door over Atziri's Step? I don't have opinions either way, but I'm curious about the pro/con.

Reference link for Goro's:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716684/page/1
"
Mitch420 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. How much HP do you have with the bringer version?

At around 6k right now, but I don't have all jewels with 7% life or barbarism yet. A lot of life is not really needed; you'll be one shotting izaro pretty much, so it doesn't matter much. I started farming at around 5k.
Last edited by corosou on Apr 1, 2017, 3:40:47 PM
Alright. I honestly don't know what is going on. I am being one shotted by the guardians. I have 5.6k hp, 270k base dps when my totem is down without popping flasks but I can't even get to DPS because I am just being one shotted. However, when I watch the videos in the guide he doesn't seem to take any damage at all, or half his hp pool as damage.

The only guardian I can reliably do right now is Chimera.

What am I doing wrong guys? I am really close to just dumping this character and rolling something else.
"
Gaijinza wrote:
Alright. I honestly don't know what is going on. I am being one shotted by the guardians. I have 5.6k hp, 270k base dps when my totem is down without popping flasks but I can't even get to DPS because I am just being one shotted. However, when I watch the videos in the guide he doesn't seem to take any damage at all, or half his hp pool as damage.

What am I doing wrong guys? I am really close to just dumping this character and rolling something else.

Same here. I mean even I'm worst but i think it is skill wise not build fault.
Im standing at 6.3k hp and 370k dps with conc effect. I tried shaper 3 times and failed badly at the second phase.
Tried uber atziri also failed.
I think the build is fine but my skill are extremely low.
I'm saving some currency for my last try before moving on.
"
Gaijinza wrote:

If you're getting oneshotted that usually try to replace abyssus with other helmet ( Devoto or the Deidbellow )
I'm using Devoto with 6.4k hp, 9k armor, 265k dps with con effect, aura and totem down. I did kill Shaper and Uber Atziri just fine.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aelshe/characters
About the guardians, Mino > Hydra > Phoenix > Chimera from hardest to easiest for me. Try avoiding boss dmg/aoe/no regen mod if possible. Have TOH on Hydra is quite useful and Rumi for more block if you're not using it atm.
Another tip for Shaper/Uber Atziri is don't focus on running too much, try placing your totem in a safe place so they can dish out some damage while you dodging stuffs. Try to end the fight as fast as possible especially on Shaper. Good luck.
Last edited by Aelshe on Apr 2, 2017, 10:49:43 AM
im doing this but at LHC is a bit different i dont using abyssus

i use path of building for calculation 6l gear and only 10k dps even with bor i only have 17k dps how ppls have so much dps ?

helmet rare
body rare 6l
gloves facebreaker 798%
boots rare
amulet rare adds 15 to 25 physical damage to attack
steel ring adds 4 to 14 physical damage to attack + adds 8 to 14 physical damage to attack
steel ring adds 4 to 14 physical damage to attack + adds 8 to 14 physical damage to attack
belt Meginord's Girdle

build

http://imgur.com/a/vvexP

also tree here

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQSHBLMFLQthDPcOPBDMEuEUIBRNFHEWbxiRGjgaPiSqJy8qEyynLdIvzDJONZI26TpSOuE8BTwtPfxAoEd-SsRN41BHWGNY5VnzWiteE18_YVJi7GVNZp5o8nIPcql07XaseTl673sge4x82X7iggeDzITZhO-GYIzPj5mQVZHOktCezZ8-n9-iAKLqo_KmV6mVrKqsr62Nr2y2irc-u-28n702vqfAZsC_wYLE9sauxtjPftIh2L3ZfNrB42rkUenV6hjvDu9O73zwH_JB8kX2SPau9zL4k_jr-tL8S_4K_of-jw==?accountName=guggelhupf&characterName=Kopfstimme
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Apr 2, 2017, 3:37:24 PM
I follow this guide but with a slightly other passive tree.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQDuBIcEswUtBqAQzBQgFSAWbxm0GjghYCGQIuInLymlKhMqTSzpLYMvzDGeMgkyTjWSOuE8BTwtPfw_J0CgRJ5Gt0d-R-JKyE3jUEdTu1hjWOVZ81orXz9f0GLsZIRlTWZUZp5nm2xGbqpyD3Jscql07XTxeu97IHuMe8N82X37gpuC5INfg8yE2YTvhXuGs4qvjM-PmZARkFWUb5o7n9-iAKPypDmmV6dtrKquPrXytoq3Pr02vqfAZsC_wYLDE8NoxPbGrsbY02_YvdrB4NjjauRR6hDsOO8O73zwH_JF9kj3Mvhf-JP5vfrS_gr-h_6P

There is space for lots of improvements. Better rings, legacy gear, taste of hate. But i don't think i have to upgrade further, because i kill the hardest shit in the game: Abaxoth, guardians, shaper, uber atziri. You don't need non-legacy voidheart. Rare rings are equal or better in my opinion.
I died 2 times to shaper's second phase because of flying blue balls after bubble phase. :/
To uber atziri i died 1 time to titty bitch. Was avoidable cause i killed dual striker first.

My stats:
Inc. AOE: Auras, golem, totem up: 238k (380k with flasks)
Conc. effect: Auras, golem, totem up: 370k (580k with flasks)
6.3k life

Last league my max. dps was only 380k. 20/20 gems, good jewels, good jewellery make a huge dmg difference. One of my jewel make 30k dps difference (full buffed)!

Bin übrigens auch aus Deutschland :)

Last edited by A7X89 on Apr 2, 2017, 4:14:53 PM
After a lot of farming, managed to pull off the whole build on solo self found:

Kaom's Roots are a switch for temp chains/chilled ground maps. I also have a meginord's and good rare boots:
but I prefer running the redblade boots and doryani's belt, it's about the same damage but it gives more resists. On ele weakness maps i use the rare boots together with doryani's.
No steel rings found yet, gonna replace warden's brand and the other ring once i find 2. Taste of hate and lions roar probably will replace the granite and a life flask if i ever find those.
Last edited by Cyse on Apr 2, 2017, 4:58:41 PM
"
Aelshe wrote:
"
Gaijinza wrote:

If you're getting oneshotted that usually try to replace abyssus with other helmet ( Devoto or the Deidbellow )
I'm using Devoto with 6.4k hp, 9k armor, 265k dps with con effect, aura and totem down. I did kill Shaper and Uber Atziri just fine.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aelshe/characters
About the guardians, Mino > Hydra > Phoenix > Chimera from hardest to easiest for me. Try avoiding boss dmg/aoe/no regen mod if possible. Have TOH on Hydra is quite useful and Rumi for more block if you're not using it atm.
Another tip for Shaper/Uber Atziri is don't focus on running too much, try placing your totem in a safe place so they can dish out some damage while you dodging stuffs. Try to end the fight as fast as possible especially on Shaper. Good luck.

damage mods are very dangerous on guardians, especially minotaur and chimera(goats) in my opinion. phoenix should be easy to dodge running in circles, hydra if traps don't 1 shot you should be ok too.
he has good block so probably you can survive some attacks with lucky, but the build is designed to avoid almost everything on bosses, specially physical damage that come very high with abyssus.

atm do all content except chayula (don't try it) with near 6k life and 8k armour only
Last edited by Abax11 on Apr 2, 2017, 11:21:39 PM
can we just use devo helm for not begin one shotted ??? or just avoid ? the deadly things

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info