[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
xDeicidium wrote:
1. Is this build deals way more damage than flameblast totem?

2. I'm playing SSF, is this viable than FB totem?

3. Which has more damage, the 2H or this version?

4. Currently I'm level 40 and gearing towards the 2H AW one. I don't have any end game items at the moment and I will use this character to get those. Is your version more easy early on even without equips or the 2H?

I really like the AW build. Hoping you could help me decide on which path to take. I can only handle 1 good farming character.

Can't really help you with 1,2 but I just switched from the 2H version and I like this much more. A bit more tanky while maximizing a bit more damage (even more with proper rings and amulet). My understanding is that short of having a Disfavour's for 2H, you're not going to beat the DPS from Facebreaker's + Shield build, and even then it is risky. There are people here with a lot more damage than me and I'm trying to figure out how they're doing it without the Aura's; with them my totem DPS is ~85k a piece with INC AOE rather than Concentrated Effect. My gear in total cost me probably no more than 10-20 Chaos with the exception of the 5L Belly of the Beast. The way around that is a cheaper 5L you find or craft yourself, or temporarily running Bringer of Rain helmet although this knocks down your damage quite a bit.
"
emd3 wrote:
"
xDeicidium wrote:

4. Currently I'm level 40 and gearing towards the 2H AW one. I don't have any end game items at the moment and I will use this character to get those. Is your version more easy early on even without equips or the 2H?

I really like the AW build. Hoping you could help me decide on which path to take. I can only handle 1 good farming character.

Can't really help you with 1,2 but I just switched from the 2H version and I like this much more. A bit more tanky while maximizing a bit more damage (even more with proper rings and amulet). My understanding is that short of having a Disfavour's for 2H, you're not going to beat the DPS from Facebreaker's + Shield build, and even then it is risky. There are people here with a lot more damage than me and I'm trying to figure out how they're doing it without the Aura's; with them my totem DPS is ~85k a piece with INC AOE rather than Concentrated Effect. My gear in total cost me probably no more than 10-20 Chaos with the exception of the 5L Belly of the Beast. The way around that is a cheaper 5L you find or craft yourself, or temporarily running Bringer of Rain helmet although this knocks down your damage quite a bit.
+

What if I don't have the uniques for both builds? Is it easy to start with this version because it's more defensive? I just started playing so I don't have any currency. I'm also on SSF :(

Also, why the 2H AW build uses poison support. I don't get it. :(
Last edited by xDeicidium on Mar 27, 2017, 7:24:23 AM
I want your opinion on Cospri's Will chest running dual aura
i noticed that it said bosses take 50% more damage with Vaal lightning trap, but I just don't see that on the gem its self. Did it change in 2.6?
The damage comes from the shocked ground effect.
"
Cesaar wrote:
I want your opinion on Cospri's Will chest running dual aura

i dont think its a good idea, because

a)i use curse only as cast on hit corruption from the gloves
b) i dont know what u should change for a curse setup (maybe CWDT)
c) i would not run it at blasphemy because i try to be away as far as i can from the enemys and i need the mana for other auras (hatred etc)
d) i prefer the life bonus from the belly over all other chests
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Mar 27, 2017, 5:11:24 PM
Has anyone damage tested that new unique doublet Gruthkul's Pelt? You lose armor and life % but its a high life roll and the regen sounds good. But i mean 100% increased phys, that's gotta be nice right. Post if you have one with links for some numbers.
"
BenBraddock wrote:
Has anyone damage tested that new unique doublet Gruthkul's Pelt? You lose armor and life % but its a high life roll and the regen sounds good. But i mean 100% increased phys, that's gotta be nice right. Post if you have one with links for some numbers.

Wouldn't it disable your Immortal Call?
"
apparat07 wrote:
"
BenBraddock wrote:

Wouldn't it disable your Immortal Call?

IC is on CWDT so I dont cast. It says "your" so i would think it does not. But i dont have one to test because rng.
"
xDeicidium wrote:

1&2 - just my situation

started legacy ssf with flameblast hierophant, and stuck being too brittle at lvl68(hate stun-locks), besides damage was huge and it had insane clear speed. Comparable to srs summoner, that i leveled in breach.
After that, i've created ancestral warchief chieftain, and stuck at ~lvl55 with too low dmg and being too brittle too =(

But accidentally have got a drop of facebreaker, and leveled new char as fast, as it was(almost) with flameblast char.... Well, a little bit slower. But this build has great defence, so no problem with surviving and good clear speed. Not as good as flameblast and srs, but easy to control(for vorici missions) and DieHard.

So, facebreaker ~= flameblast/srs >> 2h

2h trololol build will be even more powerful, but thats about shaper's sword, isn't it?
Last edited by MyaSSSko on Mar 28, 2017, 1:28:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info