[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

So I am following the guide to a T...

Bit confused on what all the grand spectrum gems are for. Seems to go out of the way for them. Is that ele damage scaling something I am missing? Do we not go for physical?

"
Dalc123 wrote:
So I am following the guide to a T...

Bit confused on what all the grand spectrum gems are for. Seems to go out of the way for them. Is that ele damage scaling something I am missing? Do we not go for physical?

I didn't really get that either, so I just left them out. Didn't feel like ele damage would've done any good while leveling and in the end game you definitely want gems with %max life rolls or totem damage. But the answer to your question would still interest me.
Hey.

Could someone help me out with the build? I am only doing about 90k dps at level 88.

Here is my setup:

Looking at everyone's setup, I think my problem comes in with my rings and my amulet? Am I correct in saying this?

Any other tips regarding my build?
"
Gaijinza wrote:
Hey.

Could someone help me out with the build? I am only doing about 90k dps at level 88.

Here is my setup:

Looking at everyone's setup, I think my problem comes in with my rings and my amulet? Am I correct in saying this?

u should upgrade your facebreakers i guess, right now u can get +50%phys damage from it and thats a lot, and try to get better rings ofc, your current rings are kinda faint
"
dholly wrote:
"
Gaijinza wrote:
Hey.

Here is my setup:

u should upgrade your facebreakers i guess, right now u can get +50%phys damage from it and thats a lot, and try to get better rings ofc, your current rings are kinda faint

I have 3 exalts and about 160 chaos. Will I be able to push my build up to around 250k DPS using that to buy new facebreakers, meginords legacy, and new rings and amulet? I think the more important question other than will I be able to get that DPS is will I be able to get decent gear with only that amount of currency?

I also seem to be lacking in HP compared to everyone else. I am currently sitting at 5K HP having picked up all the life nodes in the guide. Am I losing a lot of HP from the rolls on rings and amulets?
"
Gaijinza wrote:

I have 3 exalts and about 160 chaos. Will I be able to push my build up to around 250k DPS using that to buy new facebreakers, meginords legacy, and new rings and amulet?

Imo, it will be hard to get 250k dps without 6l, you could check my gear at the top of 146 page here and i had only 266k with conc effect, im pretty sure that it is possible to reach 250k with 5l and just really good jewerlies, but i dont think that it will be cheaper than 6l armour.
what is better, grand spectrum or another jewel for more physical damage?
How many Spectrum would it take to make them useful?
"
dholly wrote:
"
Gaijinza wrote:

I have 3 exalts and about 160 chaos. Will I be able to push my build up to around 250k DPS using that to buy new facebreakers, meginords legacy, and new rings and amulet?

Imo, it will be hard to get 250k dps without 6l, you could check my gear at the top of 146 page here and i had only 266k with conc effect, im pretty sure that it is possible to reach 250k with 5l and just really good jewerlies, but i dont think that it will be cheaper than 6l armour.

So I got round to optimising my items and such and this is what I am sitting with at the moment:

Sitting at around 170K DPS right now before flasks and before putting down the totem. However, something odd has happened. I'm still sitting at about 4.8K HP and now I feel even squishier than when I had my previous less superior items? Not quite sure what has happened.

Anyways, what do you think I should do regarding my life total? There are a few more life nodes I can pick up in the tree, should I head for those?

And any idea why I seem to be dying much quicker now? :P

Apologies for all the questions, like I said, first season ever :(
Hello,

I've been enjoying this build alot but might legacy bringer of rain be better than the abyssus + belly, or would you lose out on too many gem slots / survivability?

another thing, this is my build atm:

Is there any gem i might be able to get rid of for some movement ability (shield charge for example)?
Possibly change it in my shield with faster attacks , shield charge and something else? (fort support?)

Last edited by DeadRex on Mar 20, 2017, 8:05:46 AM
Why no one uses Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info