[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Just found a wardens iron ring with 6-37 damage and it does not add any more damage vs a ring with 6-10 damage because of attack speed hit. Anyone found any different?
"If all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed"
MM
ez pz ;D

Last edited by copsliepeopledie on Mar 13, 2017, 10:41:09 PM
if i want to go a little MF, what can i do?
How do you get 8 end charges at 92? I see 2 from passive, 1 from boots, 1 from oak, and 3 regular...
what gem shoould i drop in 5l?
Hey !

1/ I feel like flame golem with CWDT is really crap since you need to remove the CWDT to make golem first and if your golem dies you have to take some damage before het comes back.
What do you think ?

2/ Why Vaal Lightning Trap is increasing 50% dmg ?

3/ Thx a lot for this guid, it helped me a lot !
"
coincoinmiaou wrote:
Hey !

1/ I feel like flame golem with CWDT is really crap since you need to remove the CWDT to make golem first and if your golem dies you have to take some damage before het comes back.
What do you think ?

2/ Why Vaal Lightning Trap is increasing 50% dmg ?

3/ Thx a lot for this guid, it helped me a lot !

Make sure your golem is outleveled for your CWDT gem and you can then self cast it as it's no longer supported by CWDT.
VLL = enemy will be shocked ie taking 50% more dmg.
Which content type would this build clear the most convincingly assuming the regular set up? Trying to start farming for currency and I'm only at 4.5k life (level 83). Unsure about if I should farm maps like shaped strands, doing lab runs, or farming more boss-oriented maps like guardians/atziri. Any insights?
Why do I have only 100k damage from the totem? 6L
Last edited by Extraordinary_ on Mar 15, 2017, 5:44:58 AM
"
Why do I have only 100k damage from the totem? 6L

You dont have steel rings. Ur ammy can have much more phys dmg. U can upgrade your Facebreakers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info