[2.3] 2MIL DPS (4MIL in theory) JUGGERNAUT New Era of COC DISCHARGE (Uber Atziri/ Core Deathless)

NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE deserves to feel the pain of playing this build, [Removed by Support].Here are the problems:
4.One of my good friends is releasing a REAL Discharge build in a few days (at least I think im not too sure).I recommend checking that out.Guy made it to 100 no problem.Over 80% all res,immune to elemental and physical damage.Huge Block and Huge Damage.Look for builds like that,not this.[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Aug 3, 2016, 9:26:28 PM
"
NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE deserves to feel the pain of playing this build, [Removed by Support].Here are the problems:
4.One of my good friends is releasing a REAL Discharge build in a few days (at least I think im not too sure).I recommend checking that out.Guy made it to 100 no problem.Over 80% all res,immune to elemental and physical damage.Huge Block and Huge Damage.Look for builds like that,not this.[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Apologise my language Im about to use....

WHAT THE F*CK IS THIS SH*T!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Aug 3, 2016, 9:26:42 PM
Im lost for words...
Last edited by noonecaresmatexd on Aug 3, 2016, 3:09:16 PM
"
Im lost for words...

Your post doesnt contribute anything to why this build is bad... Only personal attack...

If there is anything (drama-wise), please take it to reddit. You will get banned here regardless due to forum policy.
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Aug 3, 2016, 3:24:36 PM
"
"
Im lost for words...

Your post doesnt contribute anything to why this build is bad... Only personal attack...

If there is anything (drama-wise), please take it to reddit. You will get banned here regardless due to forum policy.

It doesnt contribute anything to why this build is bad?Ok,here you go:
1.I know why he is using dual daggers,for increased dmg with crit shit and all that,but every person with even a bit of skill in the game should know that saffels is the boss.
2.He goes for 2% Mana regen ench.2% MANA REGEN?You can go for 160 chaos dmg and you go for mana regen.
3.This build has the worst mana sustain ive seen so far.
4.You cant call this build "tanky" with 6k life,no block,no over capped res.Nothing.Again,My friend is releasing his build soon,compare that to this and see whats "tanky".
5.Nice Hp disco in the uber run.
[Removed by Support]

But ofc u gonna ban me because u want people that know nothing about the build make it probably buy daggers from you and all the gear.You just want money,dont like how this is all to "help people".
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Aug 3, 2016, 9:27:31 PM
"
"
"
Im lost for words...

It doesnt contribute anything to why this build is bad?Ok,here you go:
1.I know why he is using dual daggers,for increased dmg with crit shit and all that,but every person with even a bit of skill in the game should know that saffels is the boss.
2.He goes for 2% Mana regen ench.2% MANA REGEN?You can go for 160 chaos dmg and you go for mana regen.
3.This build has the worst mana sustain ive seen so far.
4.You cant call this build "tanky" with 6k life,no block,no over capped res.Nothing.Again,My friend is releasing his build soon,compare that to this and see whats "tanky".
5.Nice Hp disco in the uber run.
6.His immunity to dots is utter crap.

But ofc u gonna ban me because u want people that know nothing about the build make it probably buy daggers from you and all the gear.You just want money,dont like how this is all to "help people".

^^ Good laugh to start my day ^^ It's ok ^^ You have got a good sense of humour ^^ I like you ^^

Just by saying no block while dual wielding shows how much sense of humour you have got ^^ Also this build does not have only 1 version you know ^^

It's strange that there are ALWAYS "entertaining" people like you in almost every COC Discharge/ Fakener threads. I wonder why.
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Aug 3, 2016, 9:13:24 PM
This thread's salt can fill the pacific ocean two times over.
"
This build is increadibly strong for Uber lab. However, RNGese can still fuck you up in Uber lab. There can be times where Immortal is just down and you have no End charge. I got into that situation like 3 times and Izaro managed to one shot me in such tiny time frame T_T (I had him fully buffed for the keys). Can u add the tips for those who wanna use this build to farm Uber lab that decoy totem and granite flask with % armour are pretty much must for this build? Helps a lot with such situations.

Also even this build is very tanky, some Uber buffs combinations on Izaro are super RIPPING. I find Charges and Essence combination are amongst the worst. Try to avoid farming Lab on such days

Not that this build is crap, just that the game has some mechanics designed to 1 shot you xD

Ya I alrdy mentioned about bringing a granite flask in my uber lab run video section. The reason you alrdy helped me explain.

**edited**
I highlighted it in the section, thanks for ur advice.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)
Last edited by aphrodite_1289 on Aug 4, 2016, 4:48:40 AM
Hey man, love the build but i have a issue with health. Im running the dual curse build atm. I optimized my resists with jewels and even though i have +% life on all my jewels im sitting on 4.3k health (im 84 lvl so i have few %life nodes left in a tree). My problem is Argus in uber lab, while Izaro is not a problem, Argus one shots me. Also my other problem is with mana. While im running HOI im on 74 mana :).
"
Dartagnan_cz wrote:
Hey man, love the build but i have a issue with health. Im running the dual curse build atm. I optimized my resists with jewels and even though i have +% life on all my jewels im sitting on 4.3k health (im 84 lvl so i have few %life nodes left in a tree). My problem is Argus in uber lab, while Izaro is not a problem, Argus one shots me. Also my other problem is with mana. While im running HOI im on 74 mana :).

To solve ur problem, I need to know wat tree/gears u'r using currently.
You could either link them here or make ur char profile opened.
IGN: Rayamn
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/723972 (Shop)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1114670 (Mirror Service)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info