[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

Not sure if this has been asked before but what about the unique belt Perseverance?

I just had gotten this item and was comparing it to my old belt

I was able to keep my res cap when replacing the belt, lost 150 hp but gained roughly 4k damage on cyclone and 5% extra physical reduction
"
Kakushin wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked before but what about the unique belt Perseverance?

I just had gotten this item and was comparing it to my old belt

I was able to keep my res cap when replacing the belt, lost 150 hp but gained roughly 4k damage on cyclone and 5% extra physical reduction

Yeah, it was asked like 4 posts ago, and answered in post just above yours
Any reason besides it wasn't released when the guide was written? Why to use Ancestral Protector over Ancestral Warchief?
I got 19k dmg when in town, 3,928 hp, 7.5k armour, 76/74/75/13 res and can barely do lab (Aspirant) on merciless.. I don't know where I went wrong but probably the weapons. And how the hell are you saying it's inexpensive? It's realy expensive to get good gear right now like 20/30+ chaos. Would scaeva gladius be a good option? I'm ok at doing <T8 Maps.

Thx for the handy hint with "perseverance".
We cant use the full potential of this belt (lowest of armour/evasion rating is 0 while iron reflexes) but the perma onslaught makes the gameplay much faster and brings a good dps boost too.
This brings us champion defense with raider speed ;O

Gear @ Breach

110k dps hideout buffed and around 190k in combat. Problem to solve, low hp (5100) but play softcore.
Time will it show...
Last edited by Asmodya on Dec 19, 2016, 6:12:22 AM
"
Xuxed wrote:
I got 19k dmg when in town, 3,928 hp, 7.5k armour, 76/74/75/13 res and can barely do lab (Aspirant) on merciless.. I don't know where I went wrong but probably the weapons. And how the hell are you saying it's inexpensive? It's realy expensive to get good gear right now like 20/30+ chaos. Would scaeva gladius be a good option? I'm ok at doing <T8 Maps.

You aren't capped, and not enough hp. Change your belt for a perseverance, and change your shitty boots for more life and res. Your rings are also not very good, and not enough life on amu.

Your second sword is not very good but the first one is ok. You should check for attack speed it really help for cyclone.

Hey,

first of all i'm really enjoying this build. ty for the guide.

What do you think of the idea of crafting +2 weapon range on the thrusting sword and using a dagger as second weapon for more crit.

From the wiki:
"When dual-wielding weapons with different range, all attacks will use the lower value except for Cyclone, which will use the higher one."

According to this there is no need to use 2 "long ranged weapons".
Last edited by _KHIRI_ on Dec 21, 2016, 8:11:00 AM
Hi

New to Poe but wanted to add some leveling tips on this build for those who had mana problems during leveling.

I added Sidhebreath amulet as the mana Regen and leech really help in the begining.

Level 28 when you get cyclone does chew through mana but with mana pots to get you through to level 31 when you can add the mana leech support gem.

Since early level 30s I've been able to run warlords mark and hatred without running out of Mana during cyclone using the above gem and amulet.

I think it's also worth noting that since the leech is based on physical damage it helps greatly to use the leveling weapons mentioned in the original post. They have high damage for their respective levels which means the mana leech is made much easier.
Last edited by RenzOfExile on Dec 26, 2016, 10:36:26 AM
How's this build in the current meta? i know that there's an spoiler on page 1 that says that cyclone is buffed due the melee range increase but really wanna see opinions of the build. Currently running a flame blast totem elementalist but breaches are hard as hell and wanna make a tanky build that can make uber lab farm, since EQ is too boring to me.
"
884725xx wrote:
How's this build in the current meta? i know that there's an spoiler on page 1 that says that cyclone is buffed due the melee range increase but really wanna see opinions of the build. Currently running a flame blast totem elementalist but breaches are hard as hell and wanna make a tanky build that can make uber lab farm, since EQ is too boring to me.

In my opinion, it feels underpowered. I don't like using warlord mark as a curse. I mean, why, when we using almost pure phys damage with hatred, we can spec life and mana leech from the tree.
If i faced against totems in maps (those tiny guys and large ones in kaom's dream), i have no other choice but to skip them, cause they are immune to curses and one-two cyclone just decimate my mana pool.
And most important, damage, it's really underwhelming. You can get much more damage with fire conversion ngamahu's flame.
And lastly, what's the point to go for "Some crit", but not full crit? I think someone already asked that, but i'm, being a noob, thought that it would be still ok. But now i know, there is NO point.
With only 25% crit and 280% multi, it will be only 45% increase in damage, in comparison to no crit at all. I know that it's still sound pretty good, but for what price? For starters, those rapiers are expensive. Moreover, that multi comes mostly from rapiers, it makes me think that it is such a waste to use that awesome implicit in not crit build. Not to mention that 89% chance to hit is not that great, and even further decimate your critical strike chance (cause double roll on accuracy).
Resolute technique by itself will boost that damage by 12%, and you can forget about need to get that strange accuracy on helm and gloves (because without it, you will miss really alot)

I may be wrong, so no need to call me noob, i know that. Just saying that build which considered as noob friendly didn't get it for me. I started flame totems next and it was tankier, safer, more damage and in some cases even faster, so for me it certanly was a wrong choice.
If you don't have currency - use ngamahu's flame build. If you have currency - use atziri disfavour with poison mechanics or something like that. That build is too expensive to be for beginners, and too underwhelming to be for serious bosses and red maps.

P.S. the thing about "don't need voidheart, because it already have enough damage" is bull. There is no thing like "enough damage", especially when lack of it you can see even against izaro, who takes pretty long considered that it was culled.
It's not like you don't need voidheart, it's more like, you can't use voidheart with that build and this is real difference.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Dec 29, 2016, 10:02:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info