[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

I recently began to play this game and can't still understand how does gems work in this build. We have HATRED, which reservers 70% of mana, WARLOD'S MARK with 49% reserved and haste with 50%. In the speedrun video I see that only WARLORD is activated. And what purpose of HATRED and HASTE then? They are situational for the mobs?
Last edited by pRosta_V on Nov 5, 2016, 6:13:10 AM
"
pRosta_V wrote:
I recently began to play this game and can't still understand how does gems work in this build. We have HATRED, which reservers 70% of mana, WARLOD'S MARK with 49% reserved and haste with 50%. In the speedrun video I see that only WARLORD is activated. And what purpose of HATRED and HASTE then? They are situational for the mobs?

Hatred 50%, Warlords Mark 35% because of blasphemy, and it is Vaal Haste.

Spoiler

I'm level 84 and I feel extremely squishy, uber izaro can 80-90% me in 1 hit and I can't quite kill him before I run out of pots.. I'm at 5.2k life with 10.7k armour (47% phys reduction) I tried following the softcore tree this is what my passive tree looks like atm. Any tips?

EDIT:
Holy shit.. I switched to

and I am EXTREMELY tanky. I feel like my carcass jack/steel ring setup is great for clearing mobs but bossing wise (specifically uber izaro) I would rather use lightning coil.
KiraBetterIdea - Trickster 100 [2 week Turmoil, 2nd trickster]
Last edited by IAmJusticex3 on Nov 9, 2016, 4:50:28 PM
"
IAmJusticex3 wrote:

I'm level 84 and I feel extremely squishy, uber izaro can 80-90% me in 1 hit and I can't quite kill him before I run out of pots.. I'm at 5.2k life with 10.7k armour (47% phys reduction) I tried following the softcore tree this is what my passive tree looks like atm. Any tips?

EDIT:

and I am EXTREMELY tanky. I feel like my carcass jack/steel ring setup is great for clearing mobs but bossing wise (specifically uber izaro) I would rather use lightning coil.

You have to remember you have they keystone passive that turns evasion rating into armor. In other words, evasion alone is not enough. Get armor that has both armor AND evasion rating, like lightning coil.
"
MeLikeChoco wrote:
"
IAmJusticex3 wrote:

EDIT:

You have to remember you have they keystone passive that turns evasion rating into armor. In other words, evasion alone is not enough. Get armor that has both armor AND evasion rating, like lightning coil.

No,you wrong .If you picked up Iron reflexes,your evasion =your armour,your armour+evasion=your armour,your armour =your armour,so no difference.Only 1 thing that i suggest avoid is % of single Evasion rating
Last edited by inwardheel8 on Nov 13, 2016, 6:44:47 AM
One big question... How long did it take you from league start to do the first run of uber lab?
"
D_bak wrote:
One big question... How long did it take you from league start to do the first run of uber lab?

For me it takes like 3-4 days max,but i played intensive enough
Hi,

(sorry for my english)

I'm pretty happy of your build. I can go through uber lab but I have to take care, I do not try atziri because i'm a noob and don't know how to do. I can clear t12-13 map rare, depend of mods and boss. I think i can clear them easly in normal rarity.

Can you take a look of my build and tell me what I can improve ?
Tyvm.

passive
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQAGAdwCEQMnA4cEsQUtBiALwQxzDY0UIBR1FewV9hjbGj4brSFgI_YpLimlLJQuUzB8MbA1kjXvOu1DMUSeRNJHfkp9SshNklBHU7tXDVeXWHVbr18_YEFiF2J5Y3BlTWhla9Ruqm87dKB07XTxdqx313fjeA15aHrvexR71Hy4fXWBQYIHhJSE2Yd2iXGK8IzPjX2QCpVmo4qj56luqs2tjbGztfK5Hb02vqe_1cAawQTBi8SCypDL9c9-0iHTb9N-1FLYvdlh2Xzawdy945_kUecP6UbsXO4O7w7xrPIv8kHzm_ZI_MX-ug==

6.3k life 8.9k armor 76/75/75/26 (157-190-186) in town.
107 intel 262 dex 307 strg

sorry i can't put my jewels :S i have 3. 3xlife (7%) 3x damage with swords (16%) 2x @res (8/10%) and adds

Tell me if I miss something :)
Is it better to use flame or ice golem pre-60? I feel like i dont crit nearly as often, and the extra dmg is very appealing...
Will new blade flurry make a good job with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info