[2.4] Ren's Spectral Throw - Life or Low-Life & Physical or Elemental (Uber Atziri) - 280K/470K DPS

"
streej wrote:

u forgot a key node the force node, with elemental dmg
near arrow dance or what its calld the double proj dodge node
left below it is

20% elemental dmg, 6% res pierce, i think thats quite huge, u also miss some crit/accuracy nodes, hows ur hit chance doing ?
anyways where both sitting on the same gear pretty mutch, and hitting a wall
not sure how we can break that but we def both have some improvements to do

ur jewels, regal the other one, maybe replace it at least 3 good stats u gotta have
how u sustain ur mana btw? w/o the mana leech node iam rly curious

Spoiler

sitting on same dps as u pretty mutch, missing 3 int to lvl wrath, so i guess i have to go for the mana node too, u can check my tree/char if u like
"
Rufnet wrote:
"
How do you sustain mana leech on a 6L? 30 mana/5+aps is hard to sustain purely on a boss.

yea having isues aswell now that i use lioneyes chest on my 5l
and i dont even use fa gem atm

anyways to answer ur question a jewel or two with mana on hit + mana leech nodes
should be sufficent enough to cover the cost

especially gonna help in 20-40% lower regen maps

For sustaining our mana we pick up the mana leeched from attack nodes near the duelist area.
Sincerely,
Ren
Uber Atziri & Mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1187517
Spectral Throw Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1692620
Mjolner Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1519485
"
Rufnet wrote:
"
streej wrote:

u forgot a key node the force node, with elemental dmg
near arrow dance or what its calld the double proj dodge node
left below it is

20% elemental dmg, 6% res pierce, i think thats quite huge, u also miss some crit/accuracy nodes, hows ur hit chance doing ?
anyways where both sitting on the same gear pretty mutch, and hitting a wall
not sure how we can break that but we def both have some improvements to do

ur jewels, regal the other one, maybe replace it at least 3 good stats u gotta have
how u sustain ur mana btw? w/o the mana leech node iam rly curious

Spoiler

sitting on same dps as u pretty mutch, missing 3 int to lvl wrath, so i guess i have to go for the mana node too, u can check my tree/char if u like

I have 0.4% mana leech + running 1 mana flask, but its just for the boss fights
I'm a little confused on what I should be doing for damage. I'm level 54 and I went the Inquisitor ele build. It takes so long to kill things idk what I'm doing wrong. I think it's cause you go so far over in the talent tree that you don't actually get any nodes for damage, most of the points are spent going from the templar side to the ranger side...

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAHcApYEswVmBbULYRGBFCAUdSLqI9Mk_TBxMHw3RzpCQzFFR0d-S3hM_04qUEdRR1b6W69fP2OnZU1nm2jya6xuaW8ndct313fjeWh_K4TZjX6Nv5pqogCpbq4-r2y9Nr6nwGbBBMauzZjSfNQj1fjWWNaK3UbdqOCf5FHnVOjW6mLvDvAf-d3_3g==?accountName=Helpless&characterName=PhantomToss

Also, am I supposed to be getting all of those physical dagger nodes even though I'm going ele?
Last edited by Helpless on Sep 13, 2016, 5:54:21 AM
Leveling this build up slowly in my spare time, like it a lot, at lvl 73 with it and basically working up currency to upgrade. I've got a 5l rare chest right now and my next goal is a good unique chest. I've gone life and am having some definite survivability issues--especially as Inquisitor it's very hard to add any life to this build. What unique chest is going to offer the best all-around mitigation? I see people using Daresso's Defiance, Belly of the Beast, and Lightning Coil for mitigation... any opinion on what would work best? People using Belly, how much life is it actually adding?
So far I'm having quite fun with this build. I don't have a good armor yet, so I'm still using tabula rasa for the 6L, but it works for now.

One thing though. I am currently at lvl 83 and my dps is at 39k in the hideout. (with wrath, herald of ice and ice golem)
However, this is when I use Increased critical strikes, instead of lightning pen. I find that I lose almost 21% crit without that gem, and end up on a measly 55% crit. (without charges ofc)
I also lose roughly 8k tooltip DPS when I use lightning pen instead.

Any ideas? Lightning pen is needed given that I'm not an inquisitor, but I feel that I just lose too much dps.

Also, I've made some adjustments to the passive tree, that I think is warranted.

Basically I get:
+75% crit
+12% multiplier
9% attackspeed
5% movespeed
20 life gain on kill
and some other minor stuff
(Also Nullification, which was missed in the original tree)

In exchange for:
4% life
1 frenzy charge
1 jewel slot

Furthermore, I also use 3 less points than the original tree, that I am free to spend elsewhere.

The following is the finished passive tree (with 3 points to spare)

Current gear

Spectral throw with Increased critical strikes

Spectral throw with Lightning penetration

What's the right call here? I know I need quality on a lot of gems, and that might make a difference, but should I just keep going with ICS for now?

Is there something with my gear or passive tree that is just blatantly stupid?
I feel like I'm missing something..

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Sep 13, 2016, 10:29:31 AM
Deadeye or Inquisitor for clear speed as life-based?

Also, why would we want spell damage? ST is an attack no?
Last edited by dguay on Sep 14, 2016, 7:28:46 AM
"
DoT_Misha wrote:

asking again
"
dguay wrote:

I can't figure it out. Looks like he would save 2 points, by getting the two int nodes, and skipping those 3 spell damage, and retribution.
"
dguay wrote:

If you're wearing crown of eyes, spell damage applies to spectral throw.

"Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks"

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info