[2.4] Ren's Spectral Throw - Life or Low-Life & Physical or Elemental (Uber Atziri) - 280K/470K DPS

"
Fiver wrote:
"
a6140223 wrote:
HI I am following the low life build and it is working well thank you.

1. With the bandits, helping Alira grant one extra power charges and I see in the passive tree there is a few power charge enhancer, what is the mechanism of generating power charge with this build please?

2. Does Pain Attunement works with Crown of Eyes? Just seems to be a good choice to take.

The power charges come from Herald of Ice - Curse on hit - Assassin's mark.
I also have Vengeance - reckoning - lgoh - power charge on critical. But that's not part of the original build. Just personal preference.

No, I don't think pain attunement work with CoE.

Thanks for getting back to me :)
What order of asscendent points for templar?
What is the gem setup for single target?

Replace GMP for Slower projectiles and Faster attacks for Pierce?

Or only GMP for Slower projectiles?

Also, wouldnt 8% attack speed be better for cruel bandit than 1 passive point?

I can't even do merc lab not sure whats up...
Last edited by dguay on Sep 18, 2016, 5:33:18 PM
"
dguay wrote:

Link your gear and stuff. Hard to see what's up, otherwise.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

You can check my profile char is Hulkk.
1200 fusing used on my shavs so far and still no 6L :(
"
dguay wrote:
"
Fiver wrote:
"
dguay wrote:

You can check my profile char is Hulkk.

One thing I would look for itemwise is flat lightning damage to attacks and elemental damage to weapons.

This ring gives me 10k DPS alone.

Another thing that I personally do, is play with increased critical strikes instead of lightning pen. Idk if it's better, but my dps goes through the roof.

Also you could probably get a better knife. This one cost me 15c

(it's worth noting that my tree is very different from the original one though. That might also be a factor. This is my current tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAx4FfQceCC4NjQ5ID6sRLxGBEZYT2hVDFqoWvxmKGY4Z1x9BIuoj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCsKLOEtVTB8N9Q90T7PRwZJUUtXTZJOKlFHVUtW9Vb6W69d8l-wYeJirGOnZdNsCGyMbydvnnBScFZxQ3cHfXV9438rgwmExYcTidOMNo19jb-Oio_6kBuTlZUulwaX0JoTm42btZykrGatM63CsQG0xbk-u-O95sDjwUnDOsSiyNzKSs9e0NDTftQj1orYdtqx227b1Nvn3UbnVO0_7YPuDu968NXxivGz_MX-Hf66_94=?accountName=Fiver&characterName=Rilenira)

The 3 crit nodes a few points to the left from vaal pact do a lot for the dps though.

I think it's mainly about your gear tbh.
Look for more flat lightning damage, elemental dmg to weapons, attack speed, and crit.
Attack speed is huge btw. Get it on your jewels as much as you can.

Don't panic.
Last edited by Fiver on Sep 19, 2016, 7:22:55 PM
Is this build viable for a completely new player? (the best i got to was lvl 24, i started playing a few days ago).

If so any tips i should know?

And btw can you please show us sequential skill trees? (i.e: lvl 40 skill tree - > lvl 60 skill tree etc) so that it's easier to know how to place the points?

Thanks a lot, and congrats on the amazing build!
"
Fiver wrote:

One thing I would look for itemwise is flat lightning damage to attacks and elemental damage to weapons.

This ring gives me 10k DPS alone.

Another thing that I personally do, is play with increased critical strikes instead of lightning pen. Idk if it's better, but my dps goes through the roof.

Also you could probably get a better knife. This one cost me 15c

(it's worth noting that my tree is very different from the original one though. That might also be a factor. This is my current tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeAx4FfQceCC4NjQ5ID6sRLxGBEZYT2hVDFqoWvxmKGY4Z1x9BIuoj0yP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCsKLOEtVTB8N9Q90T7PRwZJUUtXTZJOKlFHVUtW9Vb6W69d8l-wYeJirGOnZdNsCGyMbydvnnBScFZxQ3cHfXV9438rgwmExYcTidOMNo19jb-Oio_6kBuTlZUulwaX0JoTm42btZykrGatM63CsQG0xbk-u-O95sDjwUnDOsSiyNzKSs9e0NDTftQj1orYdtqx227b1Nvn3UbnVO0_7YPuDu968NXxivGz_MX-Hf66_94=?accountName=Fiver&characterName=Rilenira)

The 3 crit nodes a few points to the left from vaal pact do a lot for the dps though.

I think it's mainly about your gear tbh.
Look for more flat lightning damage, elemental dmg to weapons, attack speed, and crit.
Attack speed is huge btw. Get it on your jewels as much as you can.

Thanks man. I'll try to figure it out.
Last edited by dguay on Sep 20, 2016, 7:17:39 AM
I expect to switch to low life and inquisitor when I can afford Shav's.

Is there any way to get frenzy AND power charges without Skyforth? Since we can't run both Assassin's Mark and Poacher's Mark... Also can't really run Blood rage on a low life setup...

Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info