ZiggyD's Community Unique Design

Mmmm... Interesting but it's not going to beat the 400+ Armour, 135+ HP and decent Resists you can get off an actual rare Leather belt. You might get almost 800 Armour off this rare Vanguard Belt, but compared to a +40 HP implicit, I'll still go for life...
Last edited by Monsieur_Gao on Jun 26, 2016, 9:29:08 PM
As a Hybrid EV/AR fan, this belt is awesome. Unfortunately, the for me least interesting mechanic seems to be favored by the community. Champion players feel like they need some power back I guess.
I like the idea of this belt. However, might I suggest some level of scaling? Say, a low level vanguard belt gives a small amount of armor/eva, a mid level gives more, and so forth.

Belt affixes scale with item level anyway, so having the implicit scale isn't necessarily a change in style. That way, you avoid the syndrome of "Yay, finally level 70 so I can wear this belt", and instead allow people to use magic/rare vanguard belts as they level, upgrading to better ones along the way.
i Love it! <3 ZiggyD best dude
the Onslaught while fortify is a really bad idea LOL ^_^
Exiled for Eternity
Wohooooo Act 5 comeing? \*o*/

I hope it's a snowy place with some snow and ice!
"
LostArtz wrote:
IDK how to feel about this

I do.

That implicit is essentially two T2 rolls. It's like having chains belt implicit be +90 ES. It's completely broken. I'm not even concerned about the unique, it's the implicit base type, it needs nerfed into the ground. Hard. 40 evasion and ES would be on par with a chain belt.
1/ Go Iron Reflexes
2/ Have no Evasion
3/ Profit attack damage from your armor.

Armor not stronk enough needs more fluff!!!
reflect 200% of damage to attacker, even chaos. 200% reduced damage.
gogo IR ranger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info