Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

ZiggyD's Community Unique Design

-Decrease your armor and evasion by 75% and gain energy shield equal to the amount left over.

Now you can have a ES character with armor and evasion gear. Maybe with CI we could find use for that Armor base chest that deals chaos dmg to you and enemies on kill.
pants?
INC niche belt
Nice nice!

Was thinking more of something that worked with the 1 affix, like xxx % increased armor evasion with increased item level requirment or something to stack that bonus.

The charges one feel to strong and the others is just not really cutting it.
"
On the north side of the tree nothing help to defend urself against phys dmg, but everybody can reach the 75% elemental ressist without any help from the passive tree. This **** belt dont help out against phys dmg with those 4-6% dmg reduction. What u think GGG why everbody create duelist/champion pls use ur brain and balance the physical damage reduction or decreaase monsters damage or make Mind Over Matter useful with energy shield. Thanks!

-A witch-

man idk what's your build, but ES is good against ele damage, but not so good against phy, as life is better for phys than ele, if you make MoM able to run with Es, every Es build can be sick as fuck, and for phys mitigation with Es it's possible run endu charges and fortify+ granite flasks...

also, witches are thinked to be very powerfull but not so tanky, if you want a tank, go for guardian, but the damage will be 1/3

-A guardian-
"
kogilcane wrote:
"
On the north side of the tree nothing help to defend urself against phys dmg, but everybody can reach the 75% elemental ressist without any help from the passive tree. This **** belt dont help out against phys dmg with those 4-6% dmg reduction. What u think GGG why everbody create duelist/champion pls use ur brain and balance the physical damage reduction or decreaase monsters damage or make Mind Over Matter useful with energy shield. Thanks!

-A witch-

man idk what's your build, but ES is good against ele damage, but not so good against phy, as life is better for phys than ele, if you make MoM able to run with Es, every Es build can be sick as fuck, and for phys mitigation with Es it's possible run endu charges and fortify+ granite flasks...

also, witches are thinked to be very powerfull but not so tanky, if you want a tank, go for guardian, but the damage will be 1/3

-A guardian-

Create a CI build and u will understand what is my problem... Evasion builds have chance to dodge. Armour build have armor and block maybe + endurance charge. CI ES build have CI, but how i see in the game the main problem not the chaos damage but the physical. 75% elemetal resists is reachable for everbody without any special thing. Max physical ressist dont or dodge or block. For example the worst choice CI + witch + staff + arc. I know I dont have to choose it, but if i wanna build a witch with CI and staff + arc, then i wanna have the same chance to make an endgame map as with a tanky character. I guess it dont care the GGG. They have in their mind some competitive builds and they give a **** to others. Instead of it i would love to see a poe where the number of competitive builds is countless. And not just some favorized / league. GGG favorize some build for x time then they nerf them to force people to use new builds. But if people feel boring what they use i guess they start another so these nerfs pointless. Thats why instead of it they have to create more and more intresting way to create more and more and more competitive builds tons of billion ways and forgot nerfs and concentrate to leave people to be creative.

-A witch-
"
Spoiler
"
kogilcane wrote:
"

-A witch-

-A guardian-

Create a CI build and u will understand what is my problem... Evasion builds have chance to dodge. Armour build have armor and block maybe + endurance charge. CI ES build have CI, but how i see in the game the main problem not the chaos damage but the physical. 75% elemetal resists is reachable for everbody without any special thing. Max physical ressist dont or dodge or block. For example the worst choice CI + witch + staff + arc. I know I dont have to choose it, but if i wanna build a witch with CI and staff + arc, then i wanna have the same chance to make an endgame map as with a tanky character. I guess it dont care the GGG. They have in their mind some competitive builds and they give a **** to others. Instead of it i would love to see a poe where the number of competitive builds is countless. And not just some favorized / league. GGG favorize some build for x time then they nerf them to force people to use new builds. But if people feel boring what they use i guess they start another so these nerfs pointless. Thats why instead of it they have to create more and more intresting way to create more and more and more competitive builds tons of billion ways and forgot nerfs and concentrate to leave people to be creative.

-A witch-

So in a nutshell you want a 500 pound swoll ass witch that can tank better than any Marauder without sacrificing the potential damage/crit output that a witch starts with.
love the idea!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2651223

YouTube: Demonix Gaming
Item name suggestion: The Fierce Given Vanguard Belt
Item name suggestion: Fierce Given Vanguard Belt

Vanguard Belt (A new belt base type)
+305 to Armour and Evasion Rating
--------------------------
1% increased attack damage per 400 Armour and Evasion
15% chance to gain Fortify on Melee Stun
You have Onslaught while you have Fortify

Flavour suggestion:

"Crazy power, crazy force", how can you judge them, if you can't even follow their speed?"
name should be : Champion's Heart
"A champion is he who overcomes his inner trials"
IGN : ExtremeInceratePowa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info