[2.3] Chieftain Crit Flame Totem (600K DPS Total, Uber Atziri super easy Video)

"
Madasan wrote:
Hey very nice build¡¡¡, I´m planning to level a new char with this build, I have 1 question, its possible to kill Ubber Atziri with a only +2 to fire gems in staff and with only level 3 empower?... I mean , there is a hight difference in damage with these 2 changes?... Thanks in advance...

And if its possible, If I have a staff with +2 to level of socketed fire gems and with 16 cast speed, what should be the othes afixes?, I suppose "socketed gems are supported by blood magic", "increased critical chance for spells", and the third?...

And, what master give us "socketed gems are supported by blood magic" afixe?... With a 5L Staff, what is the best configuration?, I should leave empower or what?... Ty so much in advance...

my suggest is: only use perfect +3 fire staff, its the best and the cheapest choice. before you get perfect staff, just use dual wand which costs 10 to 30c.

every level of totem level have 10% more dps, staves which are not perfect is useless. just use dual wand and cheap 6link body, save currency to get a perfect staff.
Can i replace empower?
"
pawe1991 wrote:
Can i replace empower?

If using +3fire staff, you'd better not.
lvl3 empower with +1 level adds 3 lvl of totem, which is 33% more dps and lots of totem life.
lvl4 empower is 46% more dps and lots of totem life.
I can't watch any of the videos posted on the thread :/
hey man,looks like an awesome build
im trying it now in Atlas.

however...im a little bit confused as the crit part, all these crit nodes and you use controlled destruction that reduce the critical strike chance by 100%
am i missing something !? why take all the nodes when you reduce it 100 %
Last edited by Nimby on Sep 4, 2016, 9:16:30 AM
"
Nimby wrote:
hey man,looks like an awesome build
im trying it now in Atlas.

however...im a little bit confused as the crit part, all these crit nodes and you use controlled destruction that reduce the critical strike chance by 100%
am i missing something !? why take all the nodes when you reduce it 100 %

Reduce 100% crit chance does not mean you can't crit. If you have 500% increase crit chance on other passives or items, with reduce 100%, it becomes 400% increase crit chance.
Use this support gem because it provides more dps than any other support gems such as faster cast support gem, even it reduce 100% crit chance. You can try to switch it to others and check dps value.
Last edited by fasknifer on Sep 7, 2016, 7:55:56 AM
Thanks again! Great job.

Hey did you try whirling barrier for power charges? or pcoc+orb storm combo?
this can help a bit for ur crit chance.

Also, did u try faster cast+flame dash on malachai as movement skill?

btw now im running noncrit staff version, seems it has half of ur dps and almost the same tankiness. so staff crit is the only way. also, staff crit has more tankiness than shield+1H and the same dps (100k per totem).
Former old diablo 2 median player.
Trying to get decent helm enchant on another character and I rolled extra projectile for flame totem and switched their helmets. Not saying better than what you have, haven't rolled it, but dps did shoot up.
Censored.
"
pipendrusu wrote:
Thanks again! Great job.

btw now im running noncrit staff version, seems it has half of ur dps and almost the same tankiness. so staff crit is the only way. also, staff crit has more tankiness than shield+1H and the same dps (100k per totem).

Flame dash is better than lightning warp in combat. But lightning warp is better when break box on the ground.

Con't get power charge, pcoc is conflict with boots 120% crit chance.
Last edited by fasknifer on Sep 15, 2016, 10:28:48 AM
"
fasknifer wrote:
"
pipendrusu wrote:
Thanks again! Great job.

Flame dash is better than lightning warp in combat. But lightning warp is better when break box on the ground.

Con't get power charge, pcoc is conflict with boots 120% crit chance.

it seems the best enchant is 10%firepen on boots, not crit. penetration grants way more dps, mate. maybe pcoc grants tons of crit chance (4 power charges is a beast)
Former old diablo 2 median player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info