[2.3][SC][800kDPS]End-game Crit Flame Totem Build

I can see your build deals a lot of damage, but do you sometimes get one or two shots killed by boss (because bosses often have AOE attacks which are difficult to avoid them all, and they may hit you first rather than the flame totem)?
If I want to increase some survivability but with minimum sacrifice of damage with your build, what do you recommend?
And to follow your build, when I choose my gears, I should focus on getting those with high energy shield, right?
what do you replace if you have a 5l?
what do you replace if you have a 5l?
Thank you nice build
5L: no Empower

More survability: good computer :) and Your damage is your defense. You can focus on better life recorvery from flasks and more HP regeneration. Stone Golem instead of Lightning Golem.

Gear: focus on ES, You need minimum 1/3 life on ES (example: 6k HP = 2k ES). Good to have some armour too.

I UPDATE first post. Added deathless Uber and full clear T15 Colosseum map videos and change passive tree.
Sorry for poor quality and cutting video. I need a new computer... I play carelessly because have no exp, this is no hardcore and I have not played for a two weeks. You can see it's possible to kill Uber and T15 boss with no deaths. Sry for bad english.
Last edited by Lopi85 on Jul 9, 2016, 2:30:51 AM
I'm working on Marauder Chieftain version on this build.
Post build soon.

Video how it's works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27AKcoWwk5M
On video i'm not using Fire Penetration Support. Have trouble with change colours on my corupted Infernal Mantle. Need 3R1G2B (Flame Totem => Empower => Fire Penetration => Faster Projectiles => Elemental Focus => Controlled Destruction/Increased Critical Strikes)

Briefly:
Templar Inquisitor have better DPS (at least 2x more DPS), good for SC only!
Marauder Chieftain have better survability with perfect life leech, good for SC and HC.
"
Lopi85 wrote:
I'm working on Marauder Chieftain version on this build.
Post build soon.

Video how it's works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27AKcoWwk5M
On video i'm not using Fire Penetration Support. Have trouble with change colours on my corupted Infernal Mantle. Need 3R1G2B (Flame Totem => Empower => Fire Penetration => Faster Projectiles => Elemental Focus => Controlled Destruction/Increased Critical Strikes)

Briefly:
Templar Inquisitor have better DPS (at least 2x more DPS), good for SC only!
Marauder Chieftain have better survability with perfect life leech, good for SC and HC.

With the gear you have you could do a Ranger dual Flame Totems.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Hi just a question:

What is the dps of this build with "Normal" Gear. Tabula,lvl20gems,no Empower... Thinking of playing a totem build for 2.4 but I cant tell if your gear is just that insane or if the build is ;)
Hey nice build I'd like to try but how does controlled destruction's 100 reduced critical strike chance interact with all the other crit..it reads to me like you cant crit..but this isn't true obviously haha.

Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Aug 8, 2016, 3:57:41 PM
"
Hey nice build I'd like to try but how does controlled destruction's 100 reduced critical strike chance interact with all the other crit..it reads to me like you cant crit..but this isn't true obviously haha.

The boost you get outways the crit loss, when the gem was introduced someone did the math. If u come close to a 80% crit with 500 multi, you might try some added dps gems or crit chance/multi gem. I

The gem works this way, you would loose 5% critchance with ftotem(1xbasecrit). If you got 80%crit chance with 500multi(average gear) you would loose 20% dps. Controlled destruction gives u 44% more dps(lvl20).
If u find a gem that increases ur dps by more then 24% take it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info