[2.3][SC][800kDPS]End-game Crit Flame Totem Build

I am stuck at around 90kdps per totem at the hideout.
Ok, used other Wands im am around 110k with golem.

I am level 88. Is there a huge damageboost if i am 100?

My Skilltree is like yours.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswceDjwPxBGWFHEWvxo4GoEc3B0UHwIfGCW8JpUnLyoTLKctHzLRNsU3Rzt8QZZFR0WdSVFKxEyzTq5QQlF0UftTNVNSVUtY5VnzWiteXWHiZlRmnmhlaPJrrHBScg9yqXasfIN_xoIHg_OFMonTjDaOZI8aj0aP-pBVkm6TJ5RvlSCVLprgnHuhL6IAoqOj8qaZpwinlKyqrhKus7E2tvq4yrmTvFa-isBmwfPDCc0Wz37Q9dH90nzYJNl820_fv-DD6hjr7uv17WHwH_DV8h3z3fau9zL3pvjr-d360g==?accountName=the_Arkain&characterName=Totem_Arkain
Last edited by the_Arkain on Jan 4, 2017, 7:55:26 AM
"
I am level 88. Is there a huge damageboost if i am 100?

Not really, the major sources of damage at the top end are a level 21 flame totem which you got, a level 4 Empower which you haven't got, and the absolute dream being a corrupted +1 gem Infernal mantle. The majority of a flame totem's damage potential is in its levels above 20.

It is playable without them, but if you are going to invest time to minmax then you have to aim for them.
Thanks, i got a empower 4.
So there is only the +1 infernal.. :(
A crit spell es shield vs tukahama fortress?
Hey Lopi85, if you are still doing flame totems builds (i suspect you are) could you please check my build out and suggest where i could improve it in any way. Prefer to use the Atziri gloves but will use Facebreaker if you really think it is necessary. This is for shaper/guardians/elder.
Thanks. Char is BigassDickus
Hey Lopi85, if you are still doing flame totems builds (i suspect you are) could you please check my build out and suggest where i could improve it in any way. Prefer to use the Atziri gloves but will use Facebreaker if you really think it is necessary. This is for shaper/guardians/elder.
Thanks. Char is BigassDickus.
Build dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info