Are t1/0 mods too rare?

"
raics wrote:
The last datamine we got puts the chance for a tyrannical mod at 0,09%, however the assets that can be datamined aren't the actual assets that the game uses so those can differ. And I strongly suspect they do, because you don't see a tyrannical mod every 100 alts, no sir.

0.09% would be a bit less than one every 1000 alts.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
raics wrote:
The last datamine we got puts the chance for a tyrannical mod at 0,09%, however the assets that can be datamined aren't the actual assets that the game uses so those can differ. And I strongly suspect they do, because you don't see a tyrannical mod every 100 alts, no sir.

which for my experience is true
"
DarkWap wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Yeah, I'm missing a zero there, my bad. 1000 sounds about right.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
IceDeal wrote:
"

exactly. reach has completely trivialized the need to craft any bow at all. And here i am trying to craft a decent sword... literally wasting exalts in the double digits.

You're either a masochist playing 2H or didn't get the memo about varunastra who's on top of beeing a very strong item can also use EVERY melee skills destroying the idea of specific weapon focused build.

I have masochist tendencies ( i mean, ffs we play a grindy arpg). But i'm not 2H sword.. im 1h. And varunastra isn't in the prophecy league. I have a varunastra on standard, along with my mirror of kalandra, and millions of other things that dont matter because standard is shit.
"

I have masochist tendencies ( i mean, ffs we play a grindy arpg). But i'm not 2H sword.. im 1h. And varunastra isn't in the prophecy league yet. I have a varunastra on standard, along with my mirror of kalandra, and millions of other things that dont matter because standard is shit.

Fixed your post, cards are coming.
And just so you guys realize, I've used um, lets see about 600 chaos x 18 alterations = 10800~ alterations and i havent got merciless or dictator roll once (on ilvl 84 sword)
"
IceDeal wrote:
"

I have masochist tendencies ( i mean, ffs we play a grindy arpg). But i'm not 2H sword.. im 1h. And varunastra isn't in the prophecy league yet. I have a varunastra on standard, along with my mirror of kalandra, and millions of other things that dont matter because standard is shit.

Fixed your post, cards are coming.

varunastra card? SOURCE
"
DarkWap wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
raics wrote:

Well then, maybe you can share some of your ... luck with me?
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Jun 24, 2016, 10:56:17 AM
the problem of crafting is that we dont have crafting.. we have gambling, someone will spend 9999 chaos and get nothing in return while someone else will find a godlike item droped by some random white mob.

thats why voricy (at least to me) has become the go to master every league, it takes a while to gather all the currency but i know that at the end of the tunnel there is a 6l and that makes the investment worth it.

this game realy needs a crafting system, i dont care if its expensive as f** but there has to be a way to reliably upgrade items.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

LUL. why would you craft? it's a waste of time and money now. They've nerfed it really bad a while ago because people were having FUN while crafting.
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info