Are t1/0 mods too rare?

"
laycast wrote:
LUL. why would you craft? it's a waste of time and money now. They've nerfed it really bad a while ago because people were having FUN while crafting.

Sure, it's a waste of money 9 times out of 10 but it's still more fun than just buying what you want.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
StDrakeX wrote:

If it wasn't rare it would be worthless, something to think about...

The true value of a product exists only when the supply of that product is equal or greater than demand. When the supply falls below demand, the price increases while the true value decreases. When the disparity between the price of a product and it's true value is beyond the means of even the wealthiest buyers, it's effectively worthless.
Last edited by TheNightFly on Jun 24, 2016, 12:16:57 PM
"
laycast wrote:
LUL. why would you craft? it's a waste of time and money now. They've nerfed it really bad a while ago because people were having FUN while crafting.

This is my implicit point. I do believe godly items should be expensive and have some risk. I'm arguing that the current expense and risk is too great when compared with power of uniques that completely undermine end-game crafting.

edit: also I'm speaking in regards to TEMP leagues. Crafting in standard is a different story, but I consider standard league a cancerous cesspool.
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Jun 24, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info