Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 3 - Select the special property

What should the secondary special property of the unique be?

10% chance to dodge against taunted enemies, Melee attacks have a 25% chance to Maim taunted enemies, 2% of attack damage leeched as life against taunted enemies
6108.32%
Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain, 50% increased Frenzy and Endurance Charge Duration
236832.31%
20% chance to blind Bleeding Enemies on hit, Attacks have a 20% chance to cause bleeding
83011.33%
You have Onslaught while Fortified, 15% chance to gain Fortify on Melee Stun
352048.03%
Poll closed
Please vote A, it is so insanly powerfull. 10% dodge and 2% attack leech, even possible ele leech? the other mods dont even come close to it in powerlevel!!
Many builds use fortify, but rarely bother with onslaught even though its pretty good. Well, now you have it as well. Nice and simple.
Last edited by Zophronios on Jun 26, 2016, 8:59:19 PM
"
Please vote A, it is so insanly powerfull. 10% dodge and 2% attack leech, even possible ele leech? the other mods dont even come close to it in powerlevel!!
Not gonna happen. Everyone is drooling over perma onslaught. I voted A because it seems like the most thematically correct group for an armour and evasion class.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Hmmm... Permanant fortify AND onslaught with Champion?
Isnt like everybody isnt already running a silver flask. Every good build can get nearly infinete damage but dodge and (ele) attack leech are very rare and powerfull stats. Also to be honest if you run any sort of meele build yo will use the fortify gem in your main links just cause of it damage multipiler anyways^^ so half of B is worthless.
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
I vote we get to restart that community unique that ZiggyD gave us

Edit: that was what, a year and a half ago?

MY POST DID IT.

Also, lol, it's been out for less than an hour and already nerfed.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
HYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for dat new belt
All 4 of those choices are strong enough to render the theme of the belt entirely pointless. That whole stacking armour + evasion thing? 99% of players using this belt wont bother.

with champion:
free fortify = free onslaught (and no melee requirement)
or free taunt on hit = free 2% attack leech, 10% dodge, 25% maim (tell me why, again, you nerfed all other leech sources to 0.2% if you're just going to add items and ascendancies with 10x more leech?)

And it adds onslaught to the de facto movement skill (whirling blades + fortify + faster attacks).

Anyway, yeah. 2x more frenzy/endurance charges and 50% duration, or 20% blind on every hit (with voidheart, or reach of the council/puncture, etc). The options are all fine but they're strong enough by themselves for the belt theme to be skippable.

I'd rather see a stronger ar/ev bonus with life/resists than a BIS dps/movement belt irrespective of ar/ev investment.

Ya'll are taking onslaught which was supposed to be a special buff and giving it away essentially for free with 100% uptime. That's power creep. Compare it to innervate (which has conditions/drawbacks, i.e. requires a shock, a kill, and a support gem slot) or the old onslaught generating uniques, like death rush, vaal caress, mutewind pennant, extractor mentis, etc - those are completely overshadowed. Heck onslaught is not even thematically appropriate with fortify.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Jun 26, 2016, 9:44:14 PM
"
Rowanbladex wrote:

Also, lol, it's been out for less than an hour and already nerfed.

You cannot nerf something that doesn't exist yet ;)
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
To everyone that think the effect will increased the maximum number of charges you can hold. You are Wrong.

IT'S "CHARGES YOU GAIN" !

That means you max out your charges twice as fast. IF you have a method of earning charges, then it is already fast enough.

For Example, you can only hold a maximum of 3 Endurance charges without the belt. With the belt, you can still only hold a maximum of 3 Endurance charges. You will only earn the charges FASTER.

This affix is only great for discharge build. Hardly any other build benefit much from this effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info