Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 3 - Select the special property

What should the secondary special property of the unique be?

10% chance to dodge against taunted enemies, Melee attacks have a 25% chance to Maim taunted enemies, 2% of attack damage leeched as life against taunted enemies
6108.32%
Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain, 50% increased Frenzy and Endurance Charge Duration
236832.31%
20% chance to blind Bleeding Enemies on hit, Attacks have a 20% chance to cause bleeding
83011.33%
You have Onslaught while Fortified, 15% chance to gain Fortify on Melee Stun
352048.03%
Poll closed
Democracy doesn't work.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
So any chance of having multiple variants of this belt like we do with Doryani's Invitation?
"
oRieLLi wrote:
"
xrook wrote:

^ THIS, stop voting those charges, its easy to max it out

while onslaught is 20% attack speed & movement speed, easily gained on gears and trees

why is noone voting for blind/bleed? blind is an under appreciated mechanic that is strong on giving you survivability + you can combine it with voidheart. in addition to that saboteur & assassin can also make use of this belt with its blind bonus
again... why is noone voting for the blind/bleed option??

Flicker strike! I voted it only for that!

You do know that flicker is still a viable build right? It wasn't as gutted as most people believed when they changed Blood Rage to a % chance to gain a charge, the only thing that changed is now its actually needed to use the Blood Dance boots for even more % chance to gain charges. My flicker build is currently lvl 80 and doing fine.
Lol, Champions with perma-fortify and perma-onslaught. I'd call it power creep, but "creep" is about as accurate a description as it would be for a runaway locomotive.
"
Carcharoth68 wrote:
So any chance of having multiple variants of this belt like we do with Doryani's Invitation?

I had thought that it could be done as "+1% increased damage per 300 armor/ or 300 evasion. As in one roll might be damage per armor and another might be damage per evasion. This might take away from the hybrid feel of the unique though.

And perhaps have it "per (250-300) armor/evasion" to put a little range on price so it could be more affordable if it shapes out to be a top tier unique.
considering its a belt that focus on armor/ eva i would expect it to have something related to that.

say: -1 damage taken every "x" eva wich has great sinergy with armor.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Jun 27, 2016, 2:32:57 PM
Why not all of those as a random mod? When the item drops you have a 1 out of 4 chance of getting either of those mods. That would shake things up a lot
Seriously. These mods are game changing. You really mess up any idea as to what players have access too when you introduce stuff like this to your game. You wont be able to create content that will satisfy your players. It will either be too hard for those that don't have, or too easy for those that do have.

Seriously. Quit it.
The bleeding option opens up the ability to consistently cause bleeding with Bow Attacks without depending on Tora's signature mod, a problem I wanted to find a solution for personally.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
prama Onslaught while Fortified, sounds fun ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info