Path of Exile Community Designed Unique - Part 3 - Select the special property

What should the secondary special property of the unique be?

10% chance to dodge against taunted enemies, Melee attacks have a 25% chance to Maim taunted enemies, 2% of attack damage leeched as life against taunted enemies
6108.32%
Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain, 50% increased Frenzy and Endurance Charge Duration
236832.31%
20% chance to blind Bleeding Enemies on hit, Attacks have a 20% chance to cause bleeding
83011.33%
You have Onslaught while Fortified, 15% chance to gain Fortify on Melee Stun
352048.03%
Poll closed
You have Fortify and Onslaught.
Fortify + Onslaught... aw baby Perfect for my Slayer!
IGN Standard: GianBiagio/StormentinaReave/RNGeesusHelpMyPepperoni
IGN Hardcore: Giankova
"
It's shaping up to be a future legacy item. Don't be falling in love with it too much, kids.

Spoiler
Nerf-O-Rama

Not necessarily. Note that they're not allowing us to pick the downside. So, depending on what upside we pick, they're going to put in place a suitably large downside to balance it. I would hope so, at least.

For instance, how about "You have Fortify + Onslaught" paired with "Cannot Leech" or "Cannot generate charges". Now are you as tempted?
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 28, 2016, 2:29:51 AM
Champion new meta. Perma onslaught
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
It's shaping up to be a future legacy item. Don't be falling in love with it too much, kids.

Spoiler
Nerf-O-Rama

Not necessarily. Note that they're not allowing us to pick the downside. So, depending on what upside we pick, they're going to put in place a suitably large downside to balance it. I would hope so, at least.

For instance, how about "You have Fortify + Onslaught" paired with "Cannot Leech" or "Cannot generate charges". Now are you as tempted?

or a reduced mov speed, or a "fortif has % reduced effect on you"
I WANT THAT BELT TO GET --->> ""Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain, 50% increased Frenzy and Endurance Charge Duration "" MY VOTE

awsome!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME THAT SHIT BELT TEAM GGG :D :D <3 <3
"
19MEGANS63 wrote:
I WANT THAT BELT TO GET --->> ""Double the number of Frenzy and Endurance Charges you gain, 50% increased Frenzy and Endurance Charge Duration "" MY VOTE

awsome!!!! PLEASE GIVE ME THAT SHIT BELT TEAM GGG :D :D <3 <3

You already can keep up your charge uptime at 100% even without a duration increase like that. Also, It doesn't double your maximum charges, it doubles the gain. You won't get six frenzy and six Endurance charges without the investment on passive tree with this, you only double the speed of charge generation by getting two charges when you'd normally get one.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Voting for dodge chance even though it's a crazy long shot at this point. I like the "% attack damage leeched" (not "physical damage leeched") for versatility.

But hey, the onslaught thing will be cool...
I just cannot express enough how disappointed I am that GGG would even consider, for a moment, "You have Onslaught while Fortified". Anyone can see that with Champion existing in its present state at all that is inherently COMPLETELY BROKEN. The balance team is clearly dead and gone if this gets in.

Why not just give all players in all classes Onslaught instead of further limiting people to playing one ascendancy of one class, now even outside HC if this gets in? Are you even trying anymore, GGG? Do you purposely want to render most of your content useless for anyone that doesn't explicitly want to make the game harder for themselves compared to what will become the all-encompassing meta?

This would have to have a HUGE downside to be even slightly reasonable.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:
19 frenzy charges build incoming.

Yeah, thats not gonna happen.

Lol, nice reading skills :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info