New Microtransaction Skins!

"
Michael_S wrote:
"
Eshu wrote:
I don't want to be a jerk but... Was the creative team drunk or something? These are hideous....(especially ridiculous to put such a price tag on such ugly things. Really whoever buys them even for the third of this price has more money than taste)

Glass-Half-Full perspective:
High price means we won't see too much of these MTXs.

...until first sale on them. Then the towns will be full of dum-dums wearing these. All it now needs is a humorously oversized sword.

I want my private town instances, or a "Don't show other players' MTX" checkbox, GGG!
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
I think they don't fit the style of PoE so far.
They're too cartoonish IMO, with those horns and glowing eyes.
"
Cr4v3n wrote:
I think they don't fit the style of PoE so far.
They're too cartoonish IMO, with those horns and glowing eyes.

Glowing eyes, and horns are part of many of GGG's MTX models...
"
Michael_S wrote:
Looks like World of Warcraft.
:-/
Not a good fit for PoE, from my point of view.

Except for the helmet. But still its a valid point i fear.

Mayb its all the Garena etc. MTXes that not flood over to us?
Too warcrafty? What? If that helmet skin wasn't named naga, none of you would even think about warcraft with these. In my opinion these fit the game alot more than the flashy helmets/mtx ggg brought out in the beginning(the different skulls, mark of the phoenix etc). Since the game is based in a kinda dark atmosphere.

I actually really like these! Except for the axe, but that's simply because it's not my style.... still getting it though!
The purple on the shield probably goes well with the prophecy theme/outfit.
And the daggers look amazing! Really like the helmet as well.

PS: When do we get the armor sets from the previous mystery boxes in the shop?
PSS: More wing types please(absolutely love the gloom wings, but with my luck, I have to wait till they are in the shop haha). The type of wings I would like most are true angelic wings, with the white feathers, like on the tv shows Lucifer/Supernatural. But in their resting state, hanging, like the tentacle wings. I'd also love fallen angel wings, like in the tv series Supernatural. Some feathers burned off, mostly burned/blackish(maybe still some red from burning), showing some bone wings(shown in the season 9 Supernatural intro).
PSSS: I'd also love a size slider for pets, so we can set our own pet sizes, ofcourse with a maximum(maximum being like the wolf, or comic spider size), so they won't get too big.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jun 24, 2016, 2:19:10 AM
"
JvAegis wrote:
"
emil9513 wrote:
Wow GGG you guys have really lost your edge... its not gritty and cool anymore, just like any other mmo gear/weapon.

"Recently our Thai community (on the Garena servers) designed some new microtransactions as part of a promotion they were running."

If I understood correctly, it's not GGG that designed the concept of those MTX...

^ That makes sense because yeah these are a bit odd...looks more transformer than pie...
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
The dark and unforgiving Wraeclast looks more and more like fairyland. Slowly selling out your soul GGG, you grew bigger and bigger and you forgot your roots. Whatever pleases the crowds that pay your bills I suppose.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Hruthgard wrote:
Sorry GGG, but these stuff looks terrible, it would fit right into D3 but not into PoE in terms of style and atmosphere. Especially the axe and the shield look like they were directly imported from D3...don't go down this road any further. Please.

+1
"
gathor wrote:
The dark and unforgiving Wraeclast looks more and more like fairyland. Slowly selling out your soul GGG, you grew bigger and bigger and you forgot your roots. Whatever pleases the crowds that pay your bills I suppose.

Agree to a degree. Fairyland.

Maybe it is better to focus the attention towards more hideout mtx.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Jun 24, 2016, 2:27:21 AM
When did PoE turn into a Korean MMO ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info