New Microtransaction Skins!

The shield looks cool but other suck.

It seems to not fit the theme of POE, I mean how can GGG implement these generic mmo cosmetics and yet refuse to give a sex appealing costume for scion?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
surreal prices, as usual.
GGG i was wondering when are you guys going to release the full golden armour set like you relased the full arctic armour set. I can't wait to buy the golden armour set D:
big change of style, reminds me some D3 skin.

This looks cool but I feel it doesn't fit with POE flavor we are use to.
If this can attract more players though...
I left my wife.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I really like what ideas they implemented in these designs, specifically where they were able to fit special effects on the shield and the daggers hilt.

But the design IMO don't fit the theme of the game well.
(🌸=◡=)
Sorry GGG, but these stuff looks terrible, it would fit right into D3 but not into PoE in terms of style and atmosphere. Especially the axe and the shield look like they were directly imported from D3...don't go down this road any further. Please.
=Licht ist Leben=
Last edited by Hruthgard on Jun 23, 2016, 11:40:05 PM
I don't want to be a jerk but... Was the creative team drunk or something? These are hideous....(especially ridiculous to put such a price tag on such ugly things. Really whoever buys them even for the third of this price has more money than taste)
Looks like World of Warcraft.
:-/
Not a good fit for PoE, from my point of view.

But these are coming from Garena, not GGG themselves.
The new Dragon Armor from GGG does fit the game, so they still know what to go for.

I am not worried for PoE's future art.
But that shield is really awful, IMO.
"
Eshu wrote:
I don't want to be a jerk but... Was the creative team drunk or something? These are hideous....(especially ridiculous to put such a price tag on such ugly things. Really whoever buys them even for the third of this price has more money than taste)

Glass-Half-Full perspective:
High price means we won't see too much of these MTXs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info