New Microtransaction Skins!

"
emil9513 wrote:
Wow GGG you guys have really lost your edge... its not gritty and cool anymore, just like any other mmo gear/weapon.

Yeah too warcraft-y for my tastes.
seems weird having a helm and shield, but not body, gloves, and boots. Better than nothing i suppose
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I'm apparently in the minority here but I really like the new designs.
"
emil9513 wrote:
Wow GGG you guys have really lost your edge... its not gritty and cool anymore, just like any other mmo gear/weapon.
Normally id say the majority of stuff is fine, but yeah this definitely seems a bit "world or warcraftish". Id probably like them alot more if they lost the horns.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Too much Asian mmo nonsense, straying from the established PoE style. I wouldn't have guessed the first one is an "axe", more like a plow.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 23, 2016, 6:54:38 PM
"
emil9513 wrote:

"Recently our Thai community (on the Garena servers) designed some new microtransactions as part of a promotion they were running."

If I understood correctly, it's not GGG that designed the concept of those MTX...
** I am brazilian, so please don't blame my bad english :P **
Those are huge
Want to see Naga helmet with Prophecy mask before deciding to buy!!!
"
sunleonid wrote:
my wife left me

I don't get this? Someone explain.
More MTX already? Guys are pumping it out pretty fast and yet you cant fix issues with the game/servers lol
Plus those weapon skins look cartoony :/
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Last edited by Gunslingerx64 on Jun 23, 2016, 7:10:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info