[2.3] Flicker Strike Build - Slayer Duelist

Equips          

Complete Build Guide          

Last edited by toledosaur on Feb 18, 2017, 4:11:45 PM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2017, 11:15:14 AM
so im here in a3 cruel with someone who is folowing ur guide, he never played the game and is now on a skill tree with 124% life that needs some wonky shit to get going... plz add a disclaimer that this is not beginners friendly, ty...

somehow he found ur yt vid even though its pretty old by now
Last edited by TDF on Sep 21, 2016, 10:50:40 PM
This guide is not for new players.
Also with abyssus and lightning coil you will need good gears to get cap resist.
Build is fun though but tough on higher difficulty maps.
awwww man, i didnt know that this build is only for the pro ones.
im new to the game and follwing this build. im currently lvl 47.
could you help me plz?
"
mchazy wrote:
awwww man, i didnt know that this build is only for the pro ones.
im new to the game and follwing this build. im currently lvl 47.
could you help me plz?

Just keep playing :) you can do dried lake and low tier maps pretty ez with budget gear(wpn and boots recommended) And generate currency.
add in bloodrage for easy frenzy manegement, and keep your defensive flasks up :)
oh and a warcheif totem + faster attacks + whatever dmg gems for single target fights that are scary

Edit:
Im working on a budget and noobie friendly version of this build.
I will update you on progress if you like :)
IGN: @tagames
Last edited by TAgames on Sep 25, 2016, 1:12:49 PM
I think this guide is pretty good, even for new players as me, I made my Flicker Slayer few days ago, and I have only died like 5-6 times, currently at 63. My gear is far from optimal, but its quite easy to work around.
Great guide, and keep up the good work.
I have a question. I'm trying this build and currently, I'm lvl 68 and it does function well. However, I have trouble with some of the theory crafting.

Does Vaal Pact and Endless Hunger can combine ? Does that mean that you'll remain caped to your max hp level if your leeching exceeds your max HP ? It seems OP to me and I will tend to think that it does not work this way... Do you have feedback on that ?

Another question, the culling strike point (Bane of Legends) seems to block every "Overkill damage" effect (from Endless Hunger and the Herald of Ash gem). It seems that to do overkill damage, you have to do more than the 20% remaining life that the monsters would have without Bane of legends. Not sure I'm clear here, however, it does seems a problem to me. When does "overkill damage" begin ? When the monster dies (at 20% of its HP) or at 0% of its HP ? In the last case, it will not proc a lot don't you think ?

So my question is, are you sure this is optimized ? Have you updated the build or can you confirm me that it does function well ?

Ty very much !
why terminus ?
hi , how your fliker strike hit so many times and so fast , ? atteck speed or fenzy chqrge ?
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info