[2.3]Milkys Doomfletch's Prism Crit Inquisator

Going for more life/acro helps too in the beginning, but VaalPact is important ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1623473/page/1/#p13056438

Post 7 has some theorycrafting about my next project: Slayer with Quill Rain + MF + Triplecurse + dualvaalaura + conduit + inspired learning (Headhunter effect) + chilled ground and other stuff.
I think, with the slayer as a popular class, that a culler cannot be played efficiently with other classes.
Its totally useless to have culling strike on 10% life when a slayer in the party kills everything on 20%.

You guys are invited for theorycrafting in that thread.

Post 6 has my non shavs low life rf flamebast char, but i cancel him. at lvl 87. Will add videos soon.
Its a good Lab runner, but the gearupgrades get to expensive for me and i wanna play something different.

Overall i have to say from this experience that RF totems is just better than selfcast, might have slightly slowe clearspeed in maps (really small) but its WAY safer, at least compared to that char.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jul 21, 2016, 11:36:12 AM
I am currently mapping now and testing different setups etc,
blood rage does not fit my playstyle I'm slow as fuck and I often alt tab to switch music etc etc so thats fine, uhm,
other than that right now im playing with Doryani's belt, and Atziri's step boots, it seems to work comfortably well tbh, I am losing "some" damage on the belt but I kinda arent noticing it too much I dont think, other than that this build feels alot smoother than my champion who was using the same core items, even with using abyssus on that one, I feel like im doing more dmg on the templar.
Also im reading your new theorycrafting thread and it looks interesting, I'm following it with great interest :D
edit: Also I got super duper lucky today and had Carcass jack, Lightning coil and an ex drop, but Carcass jack wouldnt work too well on this build right?
Last edited by Chridian on Jul 22, 2016, 1:59:25 PM
Sure if it doesnt fit you playstyle try something else. You could try ice bite with herald of ice for frenzy charges.

What i dont like about dory belts is that there is no life on it and belts are a great lifesource. But its cheap to start ^^

It should deal way more damage than slayer anyway. The leech is nice tho, but i dont know how good it is against elereflect.

Carcass wouldnt be great. increases the LA chain aoe a bit (which might be handy, but is hard to value) and the Herald of Ice aoe. Other than that it has no direct use and there are other great choices.

Which do you mean? the MF guy? i am currently leveling the char (oneshotting my way to merc dried lakes without damage nodes with EQ and probably Doomfletch at 40 :P)
But it needs some time for me since there is RL stuff to do all the time ;)

Andvarius will be hard to use, i probably search for a decent ventors with fewer -resist, low life and good mf values :P

oh wow that sounds fun tbh hehe
and yeah im still working out stuff on the templar, I like using blood rage but if combined with vulrn or desecrated ground and low pack size its horrible.
Gonna see if I can find a decent belt and replace atziri's step as it's quite crap on the resist department (if the belt is good I can honestly keep the boots tho).
or if I find some good boots and replace belt with Meginords.
i have aquired reach of the council :D ... what changes should i make beside of gmp>phyis to light?
"
mohamed94 wrote:
i have aquired reach of the council :D ... what changes should i make beside of gmp>phyis to light?

While flat physical damage on the gear is never bad on a rotc, its not as important as on a doomfletch.
This means you could go for another Quiver (critmulti, WED, critchance, Life and shit) and different gloves (facebreaker, malingaros, shadows and dust) instead. You dont have to, but it would benefit you more in the long run.

Hatred should be swapped in instead of grace, since it will increase you dps, adds cold damage for herald of ice and freezes on crit.

If you swap out drillneck for a rare quiver, get those 2x 5% pierce/5% proj dmg nodes instead of 10% proj dmg in the pierce cluster.
Other than that there is not much to change as far as i remember.

Let me know how it works out for you.
In theory there might not be a difference in aoe (1shot is 1shot), but the singletarget might be weaker, on par or stronger.
Both bows definetly scale with the same damage nodes and i would do the same tree again with that bow, but i sold mine before testing :P

Last edited by Milkyslice on Jul 26, 2016, 12:45:06 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
mohamed94 wrote:

While flat physical damage on the gear is never bad on a rotc, its not as important as on a doomfletch.
This means you could go for another Quiver (critmulti, WED, critchance, Life and shit) and different gloves (facebreaker, malingaros, shadows and dust) instead. You dont have to, but it would benefit you more in the long run.

Hatred should be swapped in instead of grace, since it will increase you dps, adds cold damage for herald of ice and freezes on crit.

If you swap out drillneck for a rare quiver, get those 2x 5% pierce/5% proj dmg nodes instead of 10% proj dmg in the pierce cluster.
Other than that there is not much to change as far as i remember.

Let me know how it works out for you.
In theory there might not be a difference in aoe (1shot is 1shot), but the singletarget might be weaker, on par or stronger.
Both bows definetly scale with the same damage nodes and i would do the same tree again with that bow, but i sold mine before testing :P

how about swapping PPAD gem for faster attacks? its like 900dps difference but u attack very faster.. i'll try what u said later needs some time to change things :D .. or swap Phys to Light with faster attacks?
Last edited by mohamed94 on Jul 26, 2016, 1:02:15 PM
faster attacks means faster mana usage :P Just use what gives you the most dps, just PtoL is mandatory

"
Milkyslice wrote:
faster attacks means faster mana usage :P Just use what gives you the most dps, just PtoL is mandatory

lol.. i used facebreakers and got rid of drill neck and got a quiver with 50% crit chance +36% crit multi + 36 wed and changed the nodes.. lost 6k DPS xD.. but i had 75% crit + 490% crit multi.. dunno why it went so low .. previously i had like 70% with Powercharges + 380% crit multi only
Last edited by mohamed94 on Jul 26, 2016, 2:09:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info