Caption the Screenshot - Community Competition!

"
jugglereli wrote:
Couldn't help but to do them all hehe, hope you enjoy! :)

Spoiler

"You Can't beat me. I've told you this before, you have T-Rex arms."
Spoiler

"One, and... two, and... please don't kill me, three, and step, one, two, I can't believe this is working."
Spoiler

Little did this poor skeleton know, his brother had made the same vow mere seconds ago.
Spoiler

Who knew that standing in poison clouds for so long would have such an interesting effect on skeletons?
Spoiler

"One more sub-three-second death and I swear to god I quit."
Spoiler
Spoiler

"Shadow, sir, please refrain from stabbing other students during yoga class, this is a safe space."
Spoiler

"Next time you should try shooting towards me."
Spoiler

"Excuse me, you have a little something-" "What? This? Oh no, it's fine, it was just a normal skeleton over there" "It's... Sticking out of your neck bone..." "I know, don't worry, it'll go away in a few seconds, now be quiet, I'm recasting my zombies."
Spoiler

"Well I'm glad I got here on time to save at least a few of you"

"...any chance you could move your fishing rods?"
Spoiler
Spoiler

That moment when you're not sure weather a Flameblast is working for you or against you.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Although repeatedly reassured that it was, the quicksand in the bar was most definitely not fixed
Spoiler

"I know what the ladies want to see! They want to see the air hump of... DESTINY!!!"
Spoiler

On Brutus' special day, he returned to a state of child-like innocence. He even considered quitting his only vise, eating people alive.
Spoiler

"You know the rules of spin the scepter! You have to kiss dead Malachi now!"
Spoiler

Unknown to Merveil, the Icy Swordfish's preferred habitat is living inside arctic armour. So instead of giving the pesky exile what he deserved for invading their mother's lair, they simply cuddled him.

Hilarious

After all these years the underground goth community is still there. Apparently they were right when they told their parents it wasn't just a phase.
Last edited by TsukiraLuna on Jun 21, 2016, 4:13:51 AM

... and over here, we see a gentleman destroying our finest exhibitions. This is the hundred thousandth act of vandalism in the imperial library this week alone, so please show your support by visiting our gift shop run by a real ghost in a painting!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

'Oh a level 90, I hope Hillooks the other way'

Having defeated Malachai, our witch was finally able to pursue her long life dream of forcing the local wildlife into interpretive dance. The true horrors of Wraeclast, have only just begun.

http://imgur.com/yySYYtM

http://i.imgur.com/KkS8PHt.jpg

Miraculously, sad Billy has regained his consciousness upon his resurrection.
After witnessing the futility of life and the wonders of necromancy, Billy is still depressed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info