Caption the Screenshot - Community Competition!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

----------

They said we were warriors without souls. I didn't believe in them.

It all happened ten years ago. I was enlisted in School of Ullr, one of the top private schools of all time.

I didn't particularly excel in the class. Out of twenty, I was fifteenth in the Arcanes, twelvth in the language of Ullr. Worst of all, I was nineteenth in combat, only losing out to one other kid.

His name was Kael. Kael was the slowest runner, but he was smart. He taught me how to count. He taught me how to sing. But most importantly, he taught me how to run-- not in laps, but towards my dreams. For me, I wanted a friend. For him, he wanted to do well. And so, we promised each other.

The school didn't like what was happening between us. "No friends. Bad for the battlefield." I refused to believe them. They even threatened to send us 'home'-- to dematerialize us. We couldn't care less.

It had been a good week before Kael disappeared. Turns out, Kael had given up his own life to protect mine-- the school had not been kidding.

I couldn't think straight for a long time.

Few years later, it was time for our graduation ceremony. We stood in formation, wielding our weapons by our side. Secretly, I had engraved his name on my weapons; I needed to believe that he was with me. I needed him to do well. I needed to believe that we were friends.

I took a step forward, breaking formation. After all, I had graduated as top of my class, like I promised us.

"For Ullr!" I shouted as I threw my sword in the air. "For Kael," I whispered as I brought it back to my side.

"For Kael."

---------

Word count: 299.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

"

Tough enemy ahead
therefore try (re)rolling

Last edited by EvertoNex on Jul 5, 2016, 10:23:10 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

They were like that when I got here..
Last edited by zoocubes on Jun 20, 2016, 9:54:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uO1DV2A.jpg [FULL IMAGE]

:D

Best Recipe
Last edited by fullowned on Jun 20, 2016, 10:02:06 PM
The meme has arrived
PARTY HARD!

Navali: "You will travel for many Leagues seeking adventure! You will emerge from the Anarchy of an Onslaught of Domination, wherein your Nemesis will Ambush you during an Invasion. The Rampage of those Beyond will Torment you and your Bloodlines. Warbands will ride the Tempest, until the Talisman of Perandus is found, and the Prophecy fullfilled. Beware the power of... SAMBA!!!"
"A wise man once said: He who speaks with a sword has a cutting wit and gets to the point quickly."
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"Daily Master Fishing Rotation."
Last edited by kecon on Jun 20, 2016, 10:38:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info